Author Topic: <:3 )~ The Rat Stash - Customs, Premades & Playhouses  (Read 267713 times)

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed...
    • The Rat Stash
Re: The Rat Stash - New Cozy Caverns & 4 Bungalows Available!!!
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2009, 08:49:39 PM »
Hugosmom, majikbabygirl, Ashley, Amelia, & rattie_abbi: Your orders shipped out today! Here's a photo of all the items. (The frog cavern is yours Majikbabygirl, since it matches your previous order. It's a bit long for a cavern, but there was a bit more fabric left I didn't want to waste)  :wink5:

Nightmelody: I know you wont be ready for yours until april, but I have it all sewn up for you and ready to go. Here's a photo so you can see if you like it! Just let me know when your ready to buy it and we'll get an invoice off to you!  :BlueDumboSmile:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 01:18:19 AM by Violet976 »

Offline Hugosmom

Wow!  We're so excited to get our new hammock - it looks even better than I imagined.  The orange fleece really pops the black & white ghoul design, and will match our pumpkin/flames cube great.  I'm still in shock about how fast you got it done - you're good, girl! :)  That pic made my morning.
Yeah, Hugo & Tux are huge.  They're 8 inches long, without adding the tail.  They're 1 1/2 year old.  I've had a few rattie folks see them and think they must be older than they are (we take them with us to pet stores occasionally).  I just say they must be part mastiff.:)  I got them from a pet store, so don't know what breeder they came from originally.  We're lucky enough to have a pet store in town that sells pet rats & supplies for them.  I didn't go there expecting to get baby rats, but feel in love with these guys. :)
Thanks! :) 

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Three more premade Cozy Caverns available!

Just in time for easter! Easter Bunnies & Butterflies:

Safari Animal print, perfect for those manly rats!

& a Pirates/Under the Sea print, also great for those manly rats!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 01:56:12 PM by Violet976 »

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!

Nightmelody: I know you wont be ready for yours until april, but I have it all sewn up for you and ready to go. Here's a photo so you can see if you like it! Just let me know when your ready to buy it and we'll get an invoice off to you!  :BlueDumboSmile:

I LOVE it ! I just sent payment, and I am sure my crew will love it more than I do. Next paycheck, I think they need a bungalow. I will get with you closer to that time though, cause it's not till the 15th of this month...   :BlueDumboSmile:
Founder, Crossroads Rat Rescue - Oklahoma http://crossroadsratrescue.webs.com/

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
I'm so glad you like it. I will get your pocket hammock sewn up and have it in the mail tomorrow for you! Thanks so much, can't wait to see how your ratties like it!!! Just let me know when you're ready for more (if theres anything you want to reserve until your next paycheck, we can arrange that as well!)  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Hugosmom

Just got my cozy cavern today, and my daughter and I both said "It SPARKLES!" when I pulled it out of the package.  That's so cool!  I didn't realize the ghoul material has sparklies in it from the pic. :)
We love it, of course, but not as much as Tuxedo does.  I put it right in the cage, and took out the pumpkin/flames cube for a washing.  Tuxedo jumped right in and explored (Hugo is my timid boy; takes him a bit to warm up to anything new).  We noticed Hugo pouting on his igloo waiting for the return of "his" cube, so Jess took him out to hang with her while it dried.  Tux wouldn't come down from his new cavern to join them!  He REALLY likes it! LOL!
Now the cube is back, and they are each hanging out in one.  Happy rats! :)
Thanks,
Ann

Offline The Futile

• 3OH!3, Owl City, Hush Sound, Lit, Limp Bizkit <3
How much longer until my cozy cavern will arrive? I'm so excited  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline The Futile

:doh:
Right after I posted this, I stepped outside and found a package on my porch.

I opened it up, and........  :hyper:  :bow:   :heart:

It's so nice! I can't wait to clean the cage now!!!!  :BlueDumboSmile:
My boys will love it!
I promise to post pictures asap!

Offline Hugosmom

Here's the boys tonight - each on their own hammock.   Right after this, Hugo started exploring the new cavern, but tried to keep one half of him on the cube as he did (after all, I did take it away for an hour to clean it).  Now he's finally joined his brother Tuxedo on the new cavern and they're both bruxing away.  AWWW!!!!

Offline Hugosmom

Here they are in the new hammock, sleepy & bruxing.
Tux's rex fur sticks up so he looks like he has bed-head over his whole body. :)

Offline The Futile

I was in such a hurry to clean there cage. Here's the whole cage with the new hammy(it's half decorated)

Bear- Inspecting it

He approves  :thumbsup2:

:yelcutelaugh: When Yogi made him fall out, It appeared that it had no effect on him!

Yogi approves as well  :cheeky:

:P

Feel free to use any of these images on your site. Thank you so much! The hammock is wonderful!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
 :hyper: Oh my goodness! You guys got those quick! I'm so glad to see the rats get the caverns. They look so cute in your cages, too! The colors on your cages really pop.
Rattie_Abbi: You're rats are so big & pretty! Its so funny, I've always had big boys, but now that my boy and girl are babies I'm forgetting how big they get! I absolutely love the names. & their cage looks so nice & soft. What is that padded yellow layer on the top? EDIT: OMG yogi-bear? did I totally miss that the first time round? that is too cute!
Hugosmom: So nice to see Hugo & Tuxedo again! I was wondering about the fur before, I suppose the rex explains it. I believe minx is a rex (curly whiskers, wavy hair), I'm so excited to see a preview of what she might look like! & I'm relieved to see that your big boys fit nicely into their cavern. Now hopefully washtime will be a bit easier  :cheeky:

I'm so glad the ratties all approve!! Now I'm jealous, time to whip some up for mine. i'm putting minx & verdell in their ferret nation monday after her sutures come out. Finally, new hammock time! Thanks so much for all the great photos. You're rats are just adorable!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 10:30:15 PM by Violet976 »

Offline The Futile

:hyper: Oh my goodness! You guys got those quick! I'm so glad to see the rats get the caverns. They look so cute in your cages, too! The colors on your cages really pop.
Rattie_Abbi: You're rats are so big & pretty! Its so funny, I've always had big boys, but now that my boy and girl are babies I'm forgetting how big they get! I absolutely love the names. & their cage looks so nice & soft. What is that padded yellow layer on the top?
Hugosmom: So nice to see Hugo & Tuxedo again! I was wondering about the fur before, I suppose the rex explains it. I believe minx is a rex (curly whiskers, wavy hair), I'm so excited to see a preview of what she might look like! & I'm relieved to see that your big boys fit nicely into their cavern. Now hopefully washtime will be a bit easier  :cheeky:

I'm so glad the ratties all approve!! Now I'm jealous, time to whip some up for mine. i'm putting minx & verdell in their ferret nation monday after her sutures come out. Finally, new hammock time! Thanks so much for all the great photos. You're rats are just adorable!

Lol, I always thought that they were small for boys.

They padded yellow thingy on top is pillow that i mad for them. They like to sleep on it, and shred it   :doh:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
New Fabrics Just Added:  See All New Fabrics Here!!!

& don't forget about the Ratty Buddy Bundle Sale!!! Any two hammocks, just $30!!!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Here are two more completed orders for Karen & Cheryl! Cheryl's is a custom 12"x12"x12" for her guinea pigs (my first guinea pig hammock!), and let me tell you, it is really huge! Thanks to you both, & I hope your critters love their hammocks!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Ok everyone, introducing my pride & joy! New Rat Candle Wall Sconces!
I have been working on designing & making these for over two months, & finally they are ready to be unveiled! I absolutely love them, so if you don't snatch them up, I'll be happy to keep a few!
:BlueDumboSmileTongue:

These unique, hand-fashioned wall sconces are made out of beautiful Western Red Cedar, hand stained, and finished with brass accents. As each sconce is made completely by hand, no two are exactly the same, & each have their own unique characteristics! While they look beautiful during the day, they also cast a fantastic eerie rat shadow on the wall at night when lit with a tealight candle!

Each Sconce is $35 (S&H Included)
*Parcel post shipping is included in every price, & can be upgraded to Priority shipping for an additional $2.*

I currently have 5 available, so first come, first serve! If you want a set with matching stain (not identical, as none turn out exactly alike) just let me know!

-Click on any photo below or visit our website (click banner below) to view larger photos!-

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:11:35 PM by Violet976 »

Offline majikbabygirl

• Proud Mama
OMG  :shocked2: OMG  :shocked2: OMG  :shocked2: I saw the newest fabrics. I will be placing an order end of week!!!!!!!! You are taking custom orders now right???  :BlueDumboBigEyes:
*~MeeMee~*        
*Pita*                  *Larry*         *Merlon*
*Coppers*            *Curly*         *Arthur*
*Peter*                *MoMo*        *EEny*
*Gabriel*              *Whiteout*    *Meeny*
>^..^<  <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
For you, majikbabygirl, anything!  :poke: I do believe I will continue to do custom orders for as long as people seem to want to place them. I currently have requests including the frogs, lizards, & monkeys, so if you want me to put anything on hold for you to ensure your fabric doesn't run out, just let me know (I think you're in the clear though, I'm still just getting used to this custom ordering & keeping track of my fabric). It's definitely more fun though!
I'll be on the lookout for your next ratter patter order!

Offline betti_page

• Posts Too Much!
    • lots of photos!
i absolutely love the sconces! those are so cute. if i have a good tip day tom i will be ordering one! i really like the red one... *fingers cossed for generous clients*

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Betti_Page Thanks for the wonderful compliment! If the Rosewood sconce sells, I can always make you another one!  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
was just checking for updates and it took me forever to find this, so posting to bump it back to where i can find it relatively quickly again!  ;D  btw, the sconces are cute!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Nightmelody: so far the main update seems to be the new sconces. Those little buggers took me forever to finish, so now I'm just waiting to see what people think. We're you looking for any type of particular update, or just checking in? By the way, how did your ratties take to the Rubber Ducky Cavern? I never would have thought of that combo, & that one was a hard one to let go of  :BlueDumboSmile: I'll be starting on your hammocks today. You still want the bungalow in colorful plaid/love monkeys/swirly flowers, & the cavern in the green butterflies/pink paisley & maroon fleece, correct? I just want to be sure I don't jumble your order. Also, I'm going to be adding a "wide load" to my cavern size, where each piece will measure about 9"x16", did you want to try that one out this time (no additional charge), or stick to the standard size of about 7"x12.5".

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
yes, thats correct, and I really won't mind even if it does get jumbled.  :BlueDumboSmile: I am going down to my parents house to pick up the cavern today and will post pics when they love it. was just checking in... i find that if i go too long without checking the things i want to watch, it falls out of my routine and out of mind... not good. hmm. wide load.. I would love to, but don't know if it would fit in my cage well... let me see how the ducks fit and will post this evening to let you know. Thanks!
Kat

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Not a problem! I'll start on your bungalow and wait to hear from you on the cavern sizing choice! Can't wait to see the rattums in the ducky hammock!

Offline createwithnikki

I love these! I sew my own hammocks for my ferret, but these cubes are adorable!
Do you have any in stock that can be mailed out ASAP in girly colors/patterns? :rattysmiley:
ANy pics of them?
Nikki