Author Topic: <:3 )~ The Rat Stash - Customs, Premades & Playhouses  (Read 268603 times)

Offline betti_page

• Posts Too Much!
    • lots of photos!
okay, not the greatest tip day...BUT...birthday checks came in the mail! SO... would love the red sconce. is paypal ok with you?

Offline The Futile

• 3OH!3, Owl City, Hush Sound, Lit, Limp Bizkit <3
They ate the cavern  :'(

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed...
    • The Rat Stash
Rattie_abbi: oh my goodness. It's horrible, but I laughed, because that is exactly how I feel with my ratties. Since being separated after the spay, the have eaten every hammock, to shreds, that I put in there. I'm so sorry, at least is was a freebie  :-\ I would tell you to buy another one, but we know how the poor thing would end up...

Betti_page: Paypal is outstanding. I got your email, and will send your invoice out in just a moment. It will ship parcel post, but if you want it quicker you will need to add $2 for the priority. Parcel post never seems to take too long, though.

createwithnikki: If you click on my banner below, you can see all of my available premades that are ready to ship asap. Also, the first post of this thread shows all available hammocks as well. I'm sure there are some girlie ones, but if you get a custom order in & paid for tonight, I can most likely get it sewn up and out tomorrow. My available fabrics are  HERE, & you can mix and match any fabrics to create your own custom hammock! I will check here throughout the night, so just let me know! Keep in mind my standard cubes/bungalows are 8"x8"x8", so if you wanted a larger one for a ferret you would have to order it upsized (10"x10"10" for $3 more, 12"x12"x12" for $5 more) the 12x12 is huge, by the way. :yelcutelaugh:

Offline createwithnikki

Ok, I want 2 of your 8x8 cubes ($30?)
1 with sleepy monkeys :thumbsup2:
1 with purple fans
Can you send me a paypal invoice to createwithnikki@gmail.com
Thanks! Nikki :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
createwithnikki The sale absolutely applies! I sent your invoice, and will get started on you hammocks now. I'll post a photo here tomorrow before they ship for you! Thanks so much!

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
Got my stuff! Hung both this evening when i cleaned the cage, but the crew is at the vet because 3 girls are getting spayed between tonight and thurs night, and everyone else has to go along for the ride because I can't separate mine for more than 12 hours before i have serious fights on reintroduction.  ??? so I will try and post pics of them just in the empty cage this evening, and with the ratlets enjoying them friday morning when everyone comes home again.
Founder, Crossroads Rat Rescue - Oklahoma http://crossroadsratrescue.webs.com/

Offline createwithnikki

I will be at rodenfest in Leesport pa. I will have a table in May do you want to send some business cards I can put out on my table?
Nikki ;D

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
createwithnikki That is very sweet of you to offer. I will PM you to discuss it further  :BlueDumboSmile: I'm also halfway through your order, so it will definitely ship tomorrow & I'll put photos up beforehand for you! The first one is really cute!

Nightmelody: Glad you got them ok. Wow, that really sounds like quite the ordeal to get them spayed. I'll be thinking happy ratty spay thoughts for them. I'm happy you found a vet willing to go along with that, they must just like getting to watch the whole bunch romp around for awhile! Don't sweat it over the pics, you just focus on getting the rattums through the whole ordeal of the spaying for now! Best wishes!

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
Its no big deal. Dr Rachel Loves my kids, and so do most of the techs, and I work there.... soooo yeah. I will be there tonight and tomorrow night, and will be the surgery Tech for both that will be spayed tomorrow. Alice's went great last night. Aura and Esme are scheduled for Thurs. Also, Dr Rachel has other rat families that bring the whole crew along for mass removals, spays, whatever, so i guess I am not the only one with aggression issues, though I might post a thread about it on here and see if that's common.
also, here's the pic of them hanging! I am thinking the wide load one would be cool, especially if they all want to pile in, but i will have to hang more hooks, which i needed to do anyway.  ;D so yeah, that would give me incentive to get the hooks done... thanks!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Ok, finally got the orders for today completed! createwithnikki, betti_page, & RatletLover, your orders shipped today! Here's a photo of the entire bunch. Let me know how you like them when you receive them!

Offline createwithnikki

:BlueDumboSmile:
I am so excited! They are adorable!
My sewing machine and I are not friends, I make my hammocks from old clotes, this will be a real treat! :icescream:

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
Thanks so much!! I love the bunnies!
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline Joy

Oh My Gosh  :doh: :o :eek: ;D I thought that Subject line said "Rat Scones"! 
I think I need to log off & take a break.  Sorry ... off topic ... just ignore me.  :confused:

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
brought them home for a night, cause i couldn't wait to see how they liked their new hammocks! right now they all but refuse to let me get pics. I see them piled in the cavern from across the room, and when i get close enough to get a pic, they scatter....
BUT I got one of Lucy exploring the cavern

and Emmett hanging around on the pocket hammock!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Nightmelody: You're too cute! I don't mind though, cuz I finally get to see some of your rattums! I have to say, those colors look great with them, fantastic choice! Lucy looks so tiny, is she one of the ones getting a spay? I feel your pain on the photo taking, I can't seem to get my newbies to hold still either, and the camera delay always tips the little buggers off... Those pics are adorable! I'm going to snag them up for the website, if you don't mind.  :BlueDumboSmileTongue: Ha, that pocket hammie is so tiny, but I'm glad to see they still like it!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Ok, Joanns lured me back to buy even more fabrics... :poke: Here are the latest additions: (See All Available Fabric Here!)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 02:00:28 AM by Violet976 »

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
 :poke: stop with the fantastic fabrics already! killin me, seriously. i LOVE the bottom two!  sheesh. I will try to hold out though, I still need to measure out my stuff.

Lucy was 260 grams when i weighed them all Monday. She is actually my largest female. lol. She did however weigh as much as 340 at one time!  :eek: serious squish there. She is in much better shape now with a feminine figure!  :yelcutelaugh: Emmett in the 2nd pic is about 220 grams, and growing fast. He gained 30 grams in 2 weeks last i weighed him.

6 days till I get paid, or if i get my tax refund sooner, I will pay sooner.  ;D
And yes, feel free to steal all you want in terms of any pics I post!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Nightmelody: ahaha, and I'm planning on going back tomorrow to get more.  :yelcutelaugh: Majikbabygirl already used up two of my new ones, so now I'm off to replace the fabric (& buy more, of course!)...Like anyone ever needs an excuse to go back to joanns  :BlueDumboSmileTongue: Tell you what, I'm just going to wait to make your order til you get paid, just to be sure you can choose between any and all new fabrics that get piled in.  :wink5:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Ok majikbabygirl, I got half of your order set to ship. I will be sending it on out to you tomorrow, & then I'll get going on the other half. Let me know how your rattums do in the extended bungalow bottom!

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
lol. I still definitely want the ones you have to work on, i just may have to treat my tax refund like another paycheck and get more! This morning they were all piled in the cavern, but it was dark, and as soon as i turned the light on, they were all at the door wanting the pear babyfood i had for them  :BlueDumboSmile: :rattysmiley: . can't wait to see the new fabrics!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Nightmelody: Ok, I will keep your previous requests on my "ready to make" pile"!

Without further ado... Here are my latest new fabrics! (See All Available Fabric Here!)

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:10:45 AM by Violet976 »

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
Thanks!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
& the last few additions for awhile  :yelcutelaugh:
(See All Available Fabric Here!)

I'm am absolutely shopped out... :sleepy1:

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
Got my order! It looks amazing! ;D
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Ok, I've been toying with a new design idea, and rigged up a mockup today. Let me know what you guys think. It is a rectangular cube hammock, with openings on each side. There is also an opening in the bottom that gives access to the tunnel hammock underneath (I meant for the tunnel at the bottom to be larger, and I believe I want the hole leading to it a bit more towards the middle. & please disregard the mixed color fleece or loose stitching, I used scraps in case it was botched). I'm thinking of calling it "The Peek-A-Boo Playhouse". Let me know if theres any interest in having it available as a regular item!

I'm thinking they'll be priced at $30 regularly (with the larger tunnel, of course), but for a limited time, I'll give a "rattum tester" price of $20 to the first 5 people *only 1 left at this price!* who would like to be the first to try one! measures approx. 14"x8" & should hang about 10".

*As minxie is now fully recovered from her spay, I'll be putting them in the FN cage today, so hopefully I'll get some ratty tester photos for you shortly!!!*
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:18:06 AM by Violet976 »