Author Topic: <:3 )~ The Rat Stash - Customs, Premades & Playhouses  (Read 268458 times)

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
I am interested for my gang!
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed...
    • The Rat Stash
 :BlueDumboSmile: Alrighty then, the total would be the discounted $20 price, and you can choose from any fabrics in our  Available Fabrics Here. You can mix and match all sides of the cube and the bottom tunnel as well (7 possible fabrics can be used!) Just go ahead and PM me or email me with your choices, and let me know which paypal address you'd like the invoice sent to.

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
7 :shocked2:! I have to pick?? Ok I am looking right now!
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline Hugosmom

I'd definitely like one for my boys, but will have to wait till next Friday (payday).  VERY cool design - I can see Hugo hiding out from Tux in the bottom tunnel already. :) 

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Hugosmom: I'll put you on the list! Go ahead and email me with your fabric preferences now so you don't miss out on your first picks! (you can mix and match fabrics, with 6 sides and the tunnel, you can pick up to 7 different fabrics!) You can pay me for it when you're ready! :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

Offline Hugosmom

I pm'd you - feeling all proud of myself for finally figuring that out! LOL!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
majikbabygirl: The second half of your order is complete & will be shipping out tomorrow! Thanks so much, can't wait to hear how the ratties like the larger bungalow bottom!!!

RatletLover: Your hammock of the new design is all finished as well! There should be lots of room to romp for your rattie rescues!

Photos!  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
Finished already? Man you must of been busy, it looks amazing!
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
RatletLover Ha, everyone thinks I sew quickly, I really just sew all day!  :yelcutelaugh: I've been sewing since about 10am, and am almost finished. Just need to run to the store tomorrow & get more shipping supplies & colored rings! I'm so glad you like it, that's what makes it worth it at the end of the day!!! I sent you a PM, you just let me know when your ready & I'll get it out to you!  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
Well, I Pm'd you back, I Love it, its very funky!
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline majikbabygirl

• Proud Mama
Re: The Rat Stash - New Design! - Caverns & Bungalows - Sale & New Fabrics
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2009, 05:39:45 AM »
Thanks so much! That was fast! I love that new peekaboo hammie awesome idea!!
*~MeeMee~*        
*Pita*                  *Larry*         *Merlon*
*Coppers*            *Curly*         *Arthur*
*Peter*                *MoMo*        *EEny*
*Gabriel*              *Whiteout*    *Meeny*
>^..^<  <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Re: The Rat Stash - New Design! - Caverns & Bungalows - Sale & New Fabrics
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2009, 04:25:42 PM »
Safari Animals Set Available!!! - $40 (S&H included)   SOLD!
-1 Summer Bungalow
-1 Small Cozy Cavern
-1 Flat Pocket Hammock
-1 Tunnel Hammock

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:43:25 PM by Violet976 »

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Now offering a few more hammock options to enhance your orders! The website now reflects the new hammocks & pricing (I will be updating the main goosemoose thread to reflect these changes tonight). Here are some new additions, all available in your choice of fabrics! (more sizing options available soon):

Flat Hammocks (print & fleece) - 12"x15" $8

Flat Pocket Hammocks (print & fleece) - 12"x15" $10

Tunnel Hammock (prints & fleece) - 30" long - $16

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Here are some more completed orders!

Wendy: Your order will be shipping out today!

RatletLover: Your order will be shipping out today!

NightMelody: Your order is set to go! If I receive payment soon enough, I will ship it on out today as well!

Offline betti_page

• Posts Too Much!
    • lots of photos!
i got my rat sconce the other day! its so cute. eventually i think i'm gonna have to get it a buddy...rats are social right?  ;D thanks alot!

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
I love my stuff! Went ahead and sent you 70.00.... for the safari set too. if someone beat me to it, i will just order other stuff to make up the 40$.  ;D if i waited, the money would be spent elsewhere in a heartbeat! Thanks so much!
Founder, Crossroads Rat Rescue - Oklahoma http://crossroadsratrescue.webs.com/

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Nightmelody: Sounds good! I got your payment & the safari set is yours for the taking!  :BlueDumboSmileTongue: I will get it all out in the mail tomorrow for you! Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like them!

Offline sigalayho

Hi! I loved the dragon print you had up in the beginning of your thread! Do you have any more of that? Or can you find any more dragon prints that cute?? Do you do liners? I have zero/nothing like that for my ratties and they need it!
Christy

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
I love my order! It's so funky!
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
betti_page: Yay! I'm so glad you like it! We currently have all the rest of the premade sconces hanging around the house, they're so much fun to look at! If you want another one, you just let me know. I can also make you one in a matching stain, facing either direction you choose.  You just let me know if & when he needs a buddy  :BlueDumboSmile:

RatletLover: I'm so happy you like it, I absolutely adore patchworks, so it was a lot of fun to make! Let me know what your rattums think when they get their hands on it!

sigalayho: I actually do have enough of the dragon print on tan to make one more cube or one more bungalow if you'd like! I also went to Joanns and tried to search for dragons, but the only prints I found were one dragon & one adorable seahorse print I just couldn't pass up (pictured below). Let me know if you'd like to order a cube or bungalow in the original dragon print or anything in the new one (or mix & match if you'd like!) I don't currently make liners as I enjoy making the hammocks more, but I know there are some great liner makers in our Pack Rat Swap Meet that do!

TWO NEW FABRICS ADDED!:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Only 1 more Peek-A-Boo Playhouse available at the $20 introductory price! Fist come, first serve...then they will go up to the standard $30.  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 01:19:05 AM by Violet976 »

Offline betti_page

• Posts Too Much!
    • lots of photos!
are they pre-made or custom order?please let me know...either way i want one!!

Offline RatletLover

• Posts Too Much!
They are, if they are still available, they are custom
A proud fur mom of Rats!

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Nightmelody: Your entire order is set & will be shipping out to you tomorrow! (It'll be in a flat rate box, so be on the lookout!) Here are photos of your entire bunch!!!

Buddy Bundle (1 Wide Load Cozy Cavern & 1 Bungalow):

Safari Set (1 Summer Bungalow, 1 Standard Cozy Cavern, 1 Flat Pocket Hammock, & 1 30" Tunnel):

1 Peek-A-Boo Playhouse (7 different fabrics!!! Great Combination, Nightmelody!):

Other Side!

& 2 Pocket Hammocks! (Slightly larger at 13"x16"):

You worked me hard this time!!! I hope your ratties love every bit of it!!!  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
betti_page: There are still 2 available at the $20 price, and you can absolutely customize them (can have up to 7 fabrics altogether if you'd like)!!! Just go ahead and PM me your fabrics choices (& your preferences of where they are located - top/bottom/square side/square side/rectangle side/rectangle side & tunnel bottom) & I will make sure everything is still available & get started for you!!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 02:57:09 AM by Violet976 »