Author Topic: <:3 )~ The Rat Stash - Customs, Premades & Playhouses  (Read 255237 times)

Offline Marilena

Re: The Rat Stash - CONTEST for New Design Name & 6 Bungalows Available!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »

Oh noes! I didn't realize til after I posted that i had repeated the same idea already given!

How about,
Flexible Heaven
TPTB= The place to be (kinda weak)
Princess Ratterina Bow (for girls)
Prince Ratty bow tie (for boys)

I wish you and yours the best of health!

Offline Hugosmom

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »
Hello!  Good vibes for Minx recovering from her spay! :)
I'd love to get a new design hammock for my boys out of the #16 ghoul print, if you have enough when it's my turn - can you tell Halloween's my favorite holiday?
Oh, another thought on the name for the new design:
The Labyrinth

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed...
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »
Hugosmom: I have quite a bit of that fabric so I don't think it will be any problem. Thanks so much for the good thoughts for minxies spay. We leave a little before 5am tomorrow and the anxiety is really starting to kick in. Literally everything has gone wrong in terms of getting this done, so I'm hoping if she's not supposed to have the spay due to something bad happening, the car will break down on the way or something.  Doesn't it figure that the spay would be scheduled for the same day the contest ends, I'm going to be a mess all day... Thanks so much for thinking of her though, and hopefully this time tomorrow we'll be on our way home happy as clams.  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Re: The Rat Stash - CONTEST for New Design Name & 5 Bungalows Available!!!
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2009, 06:51:53 PM »
Minxie's made it through her spay! Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement & support. She's resting quietly in her travel cage, & that's everything we could ask for after a week like this.

Also, just a reminder to everyone that the New Design Name Contest ends Tonight at Midnight, so get those last minute votes in!

We also added some New Fabrics to choose from for custom orders, so please let me know if you would like to be added to the wait list for custom orders (first come, first serve for fabric availability).

majikbabygirl: I'm sending you a PM to make sure you still want the frog bungalow (as I've just added new frogs, monkeys & mice to my available fabrics!). Let me know if you'd like another design instead!

Here are a few new available fabrics: See All Fabrics Here!

Offline Hugosmom

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2009, 07:42:07 PM »
A couple more suggestions:
The Treehouse
The PiRATe Pod
The Rat Refuge
The Rat Retreat
The Hanging Haven

This is fun! :)

Offline Accidental Damage

• Posts Too Much!
    • One Stop Rat Fun Shop
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »
One last go

Two Peas in a Pod.

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
Re: The Rat Stash - CONTEST for New Design Name & 4 Bungalows Available!!!
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2009, 12:29:10 PM »
Ok, the winner of the Name Design Contest has been decided. You guys definitely made it tough, but there was one that stood out to us as complimenting out current Rat Bungalow the best. Without further wait, the winner of the name design contest is...

rattie_abbi for suggesting "The Cozy Cavern"!!!

Rattie-Abbi: I absolutely adore the name, & think it fits the new design perfectly! Congratulations, you've just won a free hammock of any design of your choice! Please let me know if you want a premade, or if you want to design your own from our available fabrics. I will PM you as well to see what you would like. Thanks again for such a great name!

I also wanted to note my thanks for so many responses. We were overwhelmed with choices, but I just wanted to note that 3 other people made it very hard. We struggled between Cavy Carnage's "Happy Camper", HugosMom's "Ratty Buddy Bundle", & let me just tell you, AnimalHobby really put us in a twist with "The Wedgy". Seriously, if I wasn't afraid of people being funny enough to let it hinder sales, you would have had it in the bag. I thought it was fantastic. But that's me  :yelcutelaugh: I would like to offer all three of you $3 off your next order if you'd like!

OK everyone, Cozy Caverns are now officially available!!! Anyone who would like to be on the wait list for any custom fabric orders, please let me know & I will add you on.

To everyone currently on the wait list, please PM me the following information:

-which type of hammock/hammocks you would like to order.
-If you want a premade or a custom fabric hammock.
-if you want a custom, your first & second fabric choices. (remember, you can do a solid hammock, or mix and match all sections as follows):

Cube Hammocks: let me know which fabric you would like for sides - top/bottom - front/back - or a different choice for all 6 sides!

Bungalows: same as cube hammocks, but you can also choose your fabric for the bungalow bottom!

Cozy Caverns:
let me know which fabric you would like for top - each side - middle (can have up to 4 different fabric choices!)

Offline MeowSaysTheRat

• Its okay. My rats think youre ugly, too. <:3 )~~
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »
Good choice! :)  Can't wait to get my cage in and place an order ;D

Offline The Futile

• 3OH!3, Owl City, Hush Sound, Lit, Limp Bizkit <3
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2009, 01:07:49 PM »
Violet976-
Thank you so much for choosing my name  ;D There were many hard choices out there and honestly, I did expect to win at all!

I'll be pming you shortly with my design and fabric choices. Your designs are all so original and fun that I don't know which one to choose from!  :thumbsup2:

What to pick.....

Offline The Futile

« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2009, 01:21:44 PM »
:doh: I finally found your available fabrics page. I didn't see anything that I liked, so i was wondering about this one:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3620/3371112288_317bfbf9ef_o.jpg

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2009, 01:55:29 PM »
RattiAbby: You can absolutely have that one if you'd like it. Just PM me the shipping address & I will have that right on out for you!

Offline The Futile

Re: The Rat Stash - New Cozy Caverns & 4 Bungalows Available!!!
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2009, 03:06:10 PM »

I made you this banner. It's not that good  :-\ but I thought that I'd post it just in case you'd like to use it for anything  :)

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »
Oh my goodness! That is so much better than my poorly sized one. If you could somehow get my red ratstash logo (from the top of the main thread) in there, it would be absolutely perfect  :poke: ... but even as is, it's a great step up! Thanks so much, and your orange flower hammock will be on its way shortly!

Offline The Futile

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2009, 04:26:36 PM »
I tried to get it in there, but I had some difficulties  :( I'll try again  :)

:D ONce it's shipped, how long do you think that it will take to arrive? My boys and I are so excited!

Offline The Futile

« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2009, 04:43:44 PM »
This is the best that I could come up with:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2009, 05:30:28 PM »
I tried to get it in there, but I had some difficulties  :( I'll try again  :)

:D ONce it's shipped, how long do you think that it will take to arrive? My boys and I are so excited!

I ship all items via first class mail, so it should take 3-4 days. It will be in the mail monday (as the post office here is closed already) so your boys should have it by the end of next week. Can't wait to see how they like it!!! & thanks again for the banner (the second one isn't quite what I want, but I really like the first one so thanks so much!

Offline The Futile

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2009, 05:32:24 PM »

I ship all items via first class mail, so it should take 3-4 days. It will be in the mail monday (as the post office here is closed already) so your boys should have it by the end of next week. Can't wait to see how they like it!!! & thanks again for the banner (the second one isn't quite what I want, but I really like the first one so thanks so much!

Thank you so much. I'm glad that I could help :D
(I didn't like the second one much either)

Offline majikbabygirl

• Proud Mama
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »
Just put up one of the new bungelows and they are already in it!! WOOO HOOO

*~MeeMee~*        
*Pita*                  *Larry*         *Merlon*
*Coppers*            *Curly*         *Arthur*
*Peter*                *MoMo*        *EEny*
*Gabriel*              *Whiteout*    *Meeny*
>^..^<  <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »
Marie, Oh my goodness!!! That is one of the cutest photos! & you know, that is the very first time I have been able to see any rats in a bungalow! (I haven't even seen my rats in one yet). You've got to let me steal that one for my website.  :poke: That is just too cute to pass up. By the way, I don't even know what your rats names are yet...How can that be?  :hyper:

Offline Hugosmom

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
Attempting to post a pic of my big boys enjoying their cube hammock this afternoon...

Offline Hugosmom

« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2009, 04:09:47 PM »
They're getting a bit tired of getting their picture taken....

Offline majikbabygirl

• Proud Mama
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »
Oh please do. Im gonna get some more cute ones for ya! I just found it funny that I didnt even get to finish hanging it and they were in it lol.
My boys names are all at the bottom but that is Merlon in the cube and Whiteout in the bottom of it.
*~MeeMee~*        
*Pita*                  *Larry*         *Merlon*
*Coppers*            *Curly*         *Arthur*
*Peter*                *MoMo*        *EEny*
*Gabriel*              *Whiteout*    *Meeny*
>^..^<  <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~ <:3)~

Offline Hugosmom

« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »
I love the name Whiteout!  And is Coppers reddish brown in color?

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2009, 05:51:44 AM »
Thanks so much you guys for sharing those! I still can't believe how big Hugo & Tuxedo look in those pictures. Are they middle aged or older rats? They make my past big boys seem so small  :yelcutelaugh: & Hugosmom, I got your Ghouls Cavern done. I will post pictures today when I wake up again, but I am pretty sure they are going to love it! & I agree, Whiteout is a very unusual name, but I really like it (I added Whiteout & Merlon's photos to the site, thanks so much!). It's such a relief to see the rats actually get the idea of the bungalows! I can't wait til Minxies healed & big enough for their ferret nation so I can finally give my rats a bungalow & cavern. (right now they are separated in two small travel cages for fear of Verdell tearing her sutures. The poor boy is having an absolute hormonal attack at the loss of his newfound female). Men  :P

Everyone who placed orders, I have two left to get ready & then they'll be off. I will post photos of the orders before I ship them off today. I sent messages to anyone who hasn't paid yet, so if you didn't receive the PM let me know & I'll get your invoice to you so I can get your hammocks shipped out today  :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Violet976

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Rat Stash
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2009, 02:45:14 PM »
eek. I was organizing my available hammocks, only to find not one, but TWO bungalows that I never posted for sale.  :doh: I've posted them on the main forum thread as well as my website, but here are two more bungalows to choose from (Both are Winter Bungalows & are $20 each): :BlueDumboSmile:

Playful Cats & Insects:                       Turtles & Monkeys: