Author Topic: Ordered my CN today!  (Read 1082 times)

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
  • Fur, and Scales, and Scorpion Tails.
Ordered my CN today!
« on: January 08, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »
I just ordered my CN from allpetfurniture.com~! It cost 139.99 including shipping. I'm so excited! It should be here in about a week! I can't wait.
Some people think the best way to protect animal life is to make scientists fear for theirs. Support the Foundation for Biomedical Research.

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
Re: Ordered my CN today!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 08:56:32 PM »
Very nice! I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see lots of pictures!

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 01:14:45 PM »
I'm so excited. I decided to give the SuperPet cage I have now to my bf for all his boys. Because he's on a tight budget, he has them in a glass tank, but we're both excited to see all the boys (5) use the cage to the full extent.
Some people think the best way to protect animal life is to make scientists fear for theirs. Support the Foundation for Biomedical Research.

Offline Addicted2Rats

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • The *original* Addicted2Ratsİ
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 04:47:04 PM »
Congrats!!!  Glad to hear that your bf is able to move his boys out of a tank into the SuperPet.  That's a little tight for 5 boys isn't it?  But it's better than them being in a tank, that's for sure!!  :)

Deb

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 09:57:45 PM »
Well, According to the Rat Cage Calculator, with 2 cubic meters of space each it can fit 6 rats. He has 4 boys , but I keep Lucien there because I don't ant him to be alone, and he gets along well with the other boys. So, hopefully it won't be too tight. It's certainly bigger than the 30 gallon tank he has 4 boys in now.  :BlueDumboSmile: