Author Topic: Got My CN >.<  (Read 2018 times)

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
  • Fur, and Scales, and Scorpion Tails.
Got My CN >.<
« on: January 13, 2009, 08:25:42 PM »
I got my CN today and guess what...the box was open. :doh:  I called AllPetFurniture, and they were very nice. They're sending me a new one. I'm not too miffed because I'm going to Florida tomorrow, but Grrrr! Now I have to wait again! Oh well...
Some people think the best way to protect animal life is to make scientists fear for theirs. Support the Foundation for Biomedical Research.

Offline JuliesZoo74

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Got My CN >.<
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 08:28:17 PM »
Was there pieces missing or anything?  You just said the box was open,  was there something wrong with it ???

Offline kady05

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 09:29:37 AM »
Yeah, I second that. Was the box just open and the cage ok? Or what? My box had some staples missing from the top, and one section was open, but nothing was missing.
-Kady

Offline Rattii

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 01:24:52 PM »

my martins 695 was open a bit and the staples coming out.. luckily all my pieces were there..
it sucks waiting tho.. good luck!!

Offline Mands_Leanan

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 06:30:11 PM »
I think she meant the box was open and there was nothing inside.  :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »
The box was open on two sides, and while I didn't pull everything out, it looked as though pieces were missing. The metal didn't look in very good condition. It looked as though it had been ripped open and not handled very well.
Some people think the best way to protect animal life is to make scientists fear for theirs. Support the Foundation for Biomedical Research.

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Got My CN *Update*
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 01:30:02 AM »
I just got back from Florida tonight, and after everyone suggested that the damage box didn't mean missing items, I decided to go through the checklist with the items in the box. It turns out that everything is in there, and I had just overlooked something before. What I thought was peeling metal and dented parts were just peel off sticker things.  :doh: So, Now that I have everything, I'll call AllPet tomorrow and apologize. I'm also going to rearrange my room so that it fits. Yay! I'm so happy that I was wrong. (You won't hear me say that often. LOL!)

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 05:15:16 PM »
LOL, I'm really glad that your cage turned out to be okay! That's good news! I hope that you post pics of it once everything is set up.

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
My boyfriend and I will probably set it up at the end of the week, because I have to move a lot of furniture. But...if I get antsy, I might decide to do it myself LOL. I'll definitely post pics once it's done!