Author Topic: 2 Cats Need Home Before the End of May or They WILL Be Euthanized!!  (Read 5187 times)

Offline lilchris_28

I have two cats that need a home before Feb 28th.  We're filing bankruptcy and are moving to an apt on that date.  I'm willing to travel up to 4 hours one way to get them to a good home.  Free with vet reference.  Mopsy is a short hair diluted calico, spayed, declawed in the front, will be UTD on shots, and is microchipped.  She is 8 years old.  Smokey is a 6 year old DMH, neutered, all four declawed, and UTD on shots.  No known health issues, though Smokey needs to be on prescription food for his bladder because he gets bladder sludge.  Smokey weighs 16# and Mopsy weights 10-12# I'd say.  I'm still waiting on a pic from my mom of Mopsy, but here's pics of Smokey.  The top one is him, shaved. 

I also need to rehome my Border Collie/Lab mix.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:20:20 PM by lilchris_28 »
Jenny W.
No, my dogs aren't rats too.

Mom to Ichabod, Vladimir, Tarzan, Oddball, Gabriel, Lacey, Anastasia, Atlas, Sylvie, Bella, Annie, and Isadora.

Offline AnimalHobby

• Find Yuki's thread in the Rat Care Corner!
    • Happy Rats Bedding and Accessories
Re: 2 Cats Need Home Before Feb 28th! Louisville, KY. Will travel.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 02:31:32 AM »
You should contact your local rescues and have them list the kitties on petfinder for you. :)
     <br />www.happyrats.com

Offline lilchris_28

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »
I already have.
Jenny W.

Mom to Ichabod, Vladimir, Tarzan, Oddball, Gabriel, Lacey, Anastasia, Atlas, Sylvie, Bella, Annie, and Isadora.

Offline timang

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »
me too!

Offline lilchris_28

2 Cats Need Homes Before the end of May or Will Be Put Down!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 01:19:27 PM »
They still need homes.  If they aren't gone by the end of May, my parents are EUTHANIZING them.  Someone PLEASE help!  They're sweet kitties.  I don't want them to be put down.

Here's Mopsy

Jenny W.

Offline lilchris_28

I just noticed I didn't mention.... We're just south of Louisville, KY.
Jenny W.

Offline Emymoo

• Posts Too Much!
Can't you just take them to a shelter? Or possibly a vets office? Sometimes vets will board cats in need of homes for a while.
The dogs: Sara and Lola. The kitties: Emy and Molly
Rest in peace my sweeties
 Bella, Riley, Fuzz, Juno and Frederick <3

Offline lilchris_28

The vet wants $15 a day.  I could take them to a shelter if I wanted them to be euthanized right away.  At least if my parents euthanized them, they'd be there with them.  They wouldn't be by themselves, in a loud shelter, scared.  They're 6 and 8 years old... Not very adoptable from a shelter.  Everyone wants kittens.  The no kill shelters are full.  I've been trying to get them in since February.

I think I may have actually found someone for both cats.  Someone emailed me about Smokey and is suppose to come get him on Saturday if the application is approved (once he fills it out and sends it back to me).  And someone called the shelter I volunteer for and they're interested in Mopsy.  It's too late for me to call them back tonight because they have a young child, but I'm planning on calling them first thing tomorrow.

Please, cross your fingers for the kitties.

Jenny W.

Offline krazycatlady

• Posts Too Much!
Hopefully you could find someone for them and I wish that I could help.. There has to be a no kill shelter in the area, there are TONS around here, where at least theyll have shelter, food and water and someone to care for them adn the potential to be adopted instead of just putting them to sleep.
RIP Mr. Squishy, Coraline & Gaz :( Play hard, Mommy misses you.