Author Topic: 11 Babies! (Individual Pictures!)  (Read 12585 times)

Offline PixieTheRat

• <:3)~<:3)~<:3)~
Re: 11 Babies! (Individual Pictures!)
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2009, 02:19:47 PM »
omg I want those males SOOOO badly :'(

Would you like them?  It seems as if more people want girls than guys.  Don't be sexist, guys are fun pets too. :D
*Pixie*Maisey*Midgey*

Offline della luna

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2009, 02:33:27 PM »
^Unfortunately, whether *I* want them isn't exactly the quesiton... it's my mom that has the problem with getting rats (she SAYS that she's not prejudiced and that we just have too many pets already... but now she says I can have mice instead *sigh*)

But on a side note, when I move out and can finally get a pair of ratties, they will SO be manrats <3

Sorry I can't help you out with a home for your guys.  Hope they find somewhere great to go
It's a full house!! 3 horses: Pixie, Tucker, and Bailey; 4 cats: Adam, Cassie, LuAnne, and Chester; 4 dogs: Friskie, Beau, Jemma, and Ruby; 3 rats: Pickle, Pepper, and Pretzel; 2 mice: Kirby and Lionel; 1 duck: Quackers; 1 hamster: Pancake

Offline wordsyouxwrote

« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2009, 03:43:54 PM »
Where are you located exactly? I'd possibly be interested in a gray male :D.
Proud mama of . . . <3
1 rat; Gutter
2 dogs; Stella & Brutus
3 cats; Lillian, Lui & Twiggy

RIP my babies, Tigger, Teddy, Newton, Splinter & Tiberius as well as the rest of our clan <3

Offline liltk43

« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »
Would you like me to crosspost to other rat sites? 

It looks like your finding home for these little buggers...rather quickly actually...

Offline Deefar

• Myspace
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2009, 02:41:25 PM »
Hi,
I would like to take the two remaining males if they are still available. I live near Buffalo, where about are you located?
9 Male Rats
10 Female Rats
1 female Degu 
1 Dwarf Hamster (Foster)
3 Male Dogs Neutered (Rescues)

~Dawn~

Offline PixieTheRat

« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »
e-mail me at callofduty1025@hotmail.com  and we'll talk about it
*Pixie*Maisey*Midgey*

Offline Dearpie

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • When you're too open minded, brains fall out!
    • Dearpie Hammocks
« Reply #231 on: March 05, 2009, 05:02:09 PM »
Whoa!  Huge pictures!!  They're cute, but huge!  Can you please resize them?  (also, for future reference, we'd like only 10 pictures per post, as it makes it very difficult to load the page for dial up users.)  Thanks!

Also, this thread needs to be moved around, as apparently there's a bunch of adoptions going on?  The area for that is Adoptions.  And general cute rat pictures and keeping track of their growth, a thread should be in Rat Tails.   I'll be chopping your thread up when I get a chance, just fair notice!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 05:04:00 PM by Dearpie »

Offline RugRat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #232 on: March 05, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »
They are aboslutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on the babes  :thumbsup2:

Unfortunetly I'm just a few states too south, or else getting the 2 boys would have been perfect for me (Bug may actually get along with a little baby, instead of the usual older rats he interacts with).

Good luck, I SO wish i could take one or two home  :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Offline liltk43

« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2009, 03:42:16 AM »
Whoa!  Huge pictures!!  They're cute, but huge!  Can you please resize them?  (also, for future reference, we'd like only 10 pictures per post, as it makes it very difficult to load the page for dial up users.)  Thanks!

Also, this thread needs to be moved around, as apparently there's a bunch of adoptions going on?  The area for that is Adoptions.  And general cute rat pictures and keeping track of their growth, a thread should be in Rat Tails.   I'll be chopping your thread up when I get a chance, just fair notice!

There is another thread in adoptions...

Offline LadyLazarus

Re: Is she pregnant?
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2009, 10:35:25 AM »
Yes, she's pregnant.  This will get moved to one of the rat care sections, but to answer your other question, no, the babies won't be necessarily worse off because the father was her littermate, however pet store rats are most often not bred for tumour resistance or longevity, but simply to fill cages.  Inbreeding will strengthen whatever characteristics are already there, good or bad =(

Good luck ... i'm sure you will get lots of good advice.

Annie in Norway

Thanks alot Annie, and sorry for posting in the wrong section, i'm just really stressed out about all this, and i just need someone here for me.  I'm really like freaking, ahah, i put her up i my room where it's really quiet.  Everyone is telling me she's only fat because she loves to eat, but she really only eat sunflower seeds and those rat nugget things, and carrot.  I'm excited to see!  :shocked2:

Another thing to remember- and I didn't know this until I had kept rats a while- is that sunflower seeds are incredibly fattening for their size! Good luck with your baby rats, they look very sweet!

Offline liltk43

« Reply #235 on: March 07, 2009, 01:47:22 PM »
We haven't had an update in like 5 days....I want more baby pics!!!!!!!!

Offline PixieTheRat

« Reply #236 on: March 09, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »
to see pictures and updates on babies, please refer to this thread.
http://www.goosemoose.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,118/forum,rat/topic,4052305.0
*Pixie*Maisey*Midgey*