Author Topic: **Just ordered a CN!!**  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Mischief Mistress

• Posts Too Much!
  • I <3 My Rats.
Re: **Just ordered a CN!!**
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 07:07:07 PM »
 I ordered mine the other day? don't know what day though? i got the double unit and it says it will be here on the 5th. I'm in az so I don't know if thats close to indiana. Is it bad I don't know where it is on the map? lol
Mom to 2 kids
Lactation Consultant
Student Nurse!
Army Veteran!

Offline PureMuttz

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »
Is it bad I don't know where it is on the map? lol

I'm worse. I used to live in Indiana, and I had to look it up on a map to see how close/far it was to Washington. :P

Indiana is up by the Great Lakes, if that helps?  ???

My CN travelling (still has a ways to go. LOL)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 11:39:25 PM by PureMuttz »
Steppin' back into the rat world - Proud mommy of 2 (rat)boys: Buddy & Reggie. <3

Offline Roosalii

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »
I wish these were my life problems.  :doh:

:P

Hehe. I know!

My life is so difficult, isn't it?

I'm enjoying my lack-of-stress life, because as soon as we move, and become ''poor college students'', I'll have enough stress to go around.  :-\

It's a great thing to appreciate something good while you have it!  You'll like being a "poor college student" - most people have fond memories of those times.  :wink5:

Offline PureMuttz

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2009, 01:37:52 PM »
It arrived (March 3rd). Those who haven't seen my other posts, here's a picture for you! :)

Steppin' back into the rat world - Proud mommy of 2 (rat)boys: Buddy & Reggie. <3

Offline evilhobbitgirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • ratless
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »
 :icon_cheers: Horray!
You're making me want one even more! It's neat seeing it without the stand. Could the little peg legs scratch the table up? I'm planning on getting one in the fall after I move and I'm already thinking about where I'd put it!

Offline PureMuttz

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2009, 02:35:08 PM »
It's neat seeing it without the stand. Could the little peg legs scratch the table up?

I suppose the pegs COULD scratch the table up, but I have no reason to move it around. :P
There's one scratch on the table already, but it's not from the CN. Not sure what it's from!

Only reason I do not have it on the stand, is because we just don't have the floor space for it right now.

When we move, I'll be able to put it on the stand at my parent's house, and again in the apartment we move into (once we find one!)