Author Topic: i have 4 female rats and a apology in bremerton,wash 98311  (Read 564 times)

Offline jolynne

• Ritten
hello, first off . 2 months ago i first tryed this site to find a home for my 4 female rats, i was kinda not so nice . i put free in my sentence and someone at the time i felt over reacted. then before i could say sorry my computer got a virus,and forgot all about it. so i am trying again. i didn't think anyone would pay for rats that are between 1-1.5 yrs old most people want babies. they are all related with the mother. there is 2 brown,white, and 2 tan,white hoodies.  there health is excellent , great,sweet personality. i don't want to take them to the human society. they will put them down in 2 weeks.( i called them.)and paws doesn't really take rats.  they are in a large critter cage, 2to 3months of food, 1 month of bedding and if you want later to breed i have a smaller cage for the mom and babies. 2 water bottles.  we had 2 males but they died 6months after getting fixed. so i have 2 of everything. i will bring them to you. they need attention that i can't give them anymore.i can't bring myself to drop them off at a shelter where they would get no attention. i am desperate. thank you all for reading please email me at jolynne121@gmail.com  .  joanne   

Offline PureMuttz

• Posts Too Much!
Re: i have 4 female rats and a apology in bremerton,wash 98311
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 04:26:43 PM »
Not sure if this is an option for you (distance-wise), but there is a great little rescue in Seattle that may be able to help you rehome your girls.

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
14317 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(2 0 6)  3 6 5 - 9 1 0 5

Either way, best of luck! I live nearby, but I'm wanting a male. :(
Steppin' back into the rat world - Proud mommy of 2 (rat)boys: Buddy & Reggie. <3

Offline Emymoo

• Posts Too Much!
Re: i have 4 female rats and a apology in bremerton,wash 98311
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »
The Best Little Rabbit, Rodent and Ferret House typically does not take in rehomes off owners unless the shelters around them need no help. Animal Talk(I think thats what its called...) will usually take in rehomes.
The dogs: Sara and Lola. The kitties: Emy and Molly
Rest in peace my sweeties
 Bella, Riley, Fuzz, Juno and Frederick <3