Author Topic: Well I went a little nuts...  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Suzy Q

• Twist-A-Roo!
Re: Well I went a little nuts...
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »
I got the rattie ropes too. :) I ziptied them together and then to the top of the cage. I haven't seen any brave souls yet, but I thought I'd try it. If not, I'll hang it somewhere.
The boys...
Blue, Twister, Monopoly, Butterbean, Bear and Lucky

Offline deborah!

• Got Rats?
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 03:03:47 AM »
I wish we had Target here in Canada. :'( I only get to go to them when I visit my mum.

Offline synelovator

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2009, 11:59:31 AM »
I blame the breed. :P I had a fat little Doxy who went through EVERYTHING. Stuffies were dust in minutes, even rawhide didn't last a day. XD They're just itty bitty terminators.

Totally a fair assessment.  A friend of mine breeds and shows Dachshunds (her best finished in only nine months!) and they are major terminators.  Fortunately, none of them (well, one does when she's pathologically hungry) actually eat the toys or stuffing, they just like to pull all the stuffing out and throw it around the house.  And destroy squeakers, of course.

I'm heading to Target and JoAnn today to pick up some sewing stuff for my cage liners!  I have a big paper to write this weekend, but sewing for my soon-to-come-home rats will be my reward for breaks and after I am done!!  Such a good motivation system. :)

Offline synelovator

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 02:33:16 PM »
hey! so here's something exciting!  on amazon.com, if you order $35 or more from the JoAnn store, you get free shipping, and most of their fleeces are discounted right now!

Offline vintagerat

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »
hey! so here's something exciting!  on amazon.com, if you order $35 or more from the JoAnn store, you get free shipping, and most of their fleeces are discounted right now!

I think if you order $25 or more from Joannfabrics.com, then you get free shipping too  :).

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 03:19:31 PM »
You guys say too much stuff that gets me in to trouble... Nathan said NO more fleece... but how can I resist sale items combined with free shipping? He is going to kick me out. :P

Offline 4JerseyGirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pawprinted
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 03:07:53 PM »
I was in Hancock's yesterday, and they had an in-store promotion where ALL the remnants I was buying rung up for .99!!  Some of them were like $4 pieces of fleece even though they were remnants... however, I have no idea whether it was only my Hancock's or not, so go check your local store!