Author Topic: Ty's Rat Shack: Custom & Premade Hammocks, Tons of Fabrics  (Read 188453 times)

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Re: Ty's Customs and Premades (Now offering mouse sizes!)
« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2009, 03:48:29 PM »
Here's a donation for MMRR. Thanks you guys for helping me put this together!

Anybody who knows of a rescue who could use hammocks, please let me know. I've already donated to PPPP, HVRR, Pocket Angels, Rhinelander, MMR and now MMRR.
Custom hammocks <3 Add Ty's Rat Shack on facebook!

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2009, 05:48:50 AM »
Xero: for some reason I can't PM, but I got your payment! I'll ship everything on monday  :thumbsup2:

Offline Xero

• Yay rats! :D
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »
Hurray!   :hyper:

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
I'm now selling Pocket Corners.

I will also be offering Sleepy Sacs which I don't yet have a picture of, but you can keep your eyes out for that!

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Oh, and I just wanted to say that although my default shipping method is priority (2-3 day delivery) if you'd like to save a little money and have me ship parcel, just specify in your order. If nothing is specified, I'll be shipping priority.

Offline Xero

Is mine going to ship priority?   :D

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Yup Yup  ;) It should get to you wednesday. Like I said, unless you make a point to tell me you don't want priority, that's what I'll be doing :]

Offline Xero

SWEET! I think my boys are going to be some happy campers on Wednesday.   8)

Offline sigalayho

Hi! I would like to place an order! I love the cupcakes tossed in blue... They are so cool! I guess I need a backup, too. Hmm.. That would be the I love bananas. Let's see... I would like two small half-pockets, and two small pocket hammocks. I'm also curious... I'm still trying to get my cage up to par... I have a Martins 680 - any suggestions as to what would go well? Thanks!!!

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
You can always look up pictures of other people's 680 (great cage btw!) in the Martin's Pictures thread. It's in the home squeak home section of the forum. But you could probably also use a cube! They're also great to have in a cage you rats wil probably love you for it  ;) Maybe also a double decker? Check out that thread if you haven't already and let me know :] Oh, and I always think ropes help fill out cages, but your choice.  ;)

Offline morris

Question about the snack bags:  I'm guessing the rats have to figure out how to get into the bag to get the treat, that its got a tricky access opening?  Yes?

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Actually there is no opening. Hm I could try that though. They have to tear the fabric to get to the treats. Its good stimulation since they have to work to their food. Plus its tasty and it'll distract them from chewing their hammies. For a few minutes anyway  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline sigalayho

Okay, I think I've made my mind up. I would like the 'cupcakes tossed in blue' and the 'I love bananas' in two small half pockets, two small pocket hammocks, and one small cube. I don't care which fabric you use where or how... :) Can't wait!!

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Awesome! Just PM me your zipcode and I'll get back to you with a total.  :thumbsup2:

Offline djayliah

• Little Ratties Rattery
I recieved my hammies today, they look great!! I will try to get some pics of them in use later this week, thank you!   ;D

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
I recieved my hammies today, they look great!! I will try to get some pics of them in use later this week, thank you!   ;D

:thumbsup2: I'll look forward to them~

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Heyy guys.

So I just wanted to repost a set I had for sale a whiles back

Patched Pink Flowers Set $26 + shipping

INCLUDES:
14 long tube
14 long double decker
14x14 Standard
14x13 Pocket
Free treat pockets (not pictured)

Close up of the fabric

Still available so if anyone is interested, PM me  :) If not, I might end up donating this to the NIRO raffle.

ALSO the raffle that I was donating my Bumblebee Set to was closed on GM, and so moved outside of this forum to http://freewebs.com/ratraffle so please go there are purchase tickets!

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Order piccy~

sigalayho's order sans grommets (treat pockets also not pictured)

Offline The Futile

• 3OH!3, Owl City, Hush Sound, Lit, Limp Bizkit <3
It's very cute  :thumbsup2: I'm totally not envious......  :P ::)

Offline sigalayho

Looks great!! I can't wait to get it!!

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Just wanted to clarify that the free ropes policy only applies to a custom order of $60 or greater WITHOUT shipping or paypal fees  ;)

Pearl sesdddddddddddddfnds her greetings hahahaha

Offline Xero

I got my set today!! HOLY FREAKING CUTE!!!!   :hyper:  Thank you Ty!! I have the double decker up already, and after my son goes to bed for a nap in a few minutes I'm going to put up the regular one and the cube and as SOON as I see my ratties in them, I'll take pictures and post them. My son helped me unpack the stuff, he loved it too lol! And guess what Ty??? You totally didn't forget my treat thingies, I've got three of them right here in the box lol! Maybe you made extras or something? haha. I thought it was so funny, I opened up the cube and bam there were the treat pouches, I'm thinking didn't she say she forgot these? lol  Anyway, thank you that was so fast and these hammocks are such wonderful quality. They look so comfy, my boys' cage is finally complete.   ;D

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
 :hyper: I'm so glad I didn't forget the treat pockets haha. I felt so silly. And I'm super happy you like the set! I'll be waiting very very very eagerly for you to snap some pictures!  ;D

Offline Xero

I put all of it up in their CN except for the one with two pockets in it (I don't have room this time around, but it will go in eventually). Um... and also... how do you use that one?   :doh:  The one with two pockets, how do you hang that up? I can't figure out how its supposed to look lol. Gosh.

Anyway, I took tons of pics! I'll post a few here, and make my own thread for the rest lol otherwise you'll have to label your thread pic heavy!   :yelcutelaugh:

And yes, my BOYS love PINK!! OKAY!!! lmao  (or at least I say they do)   ;D

Mello attacking his treat pouch in the standard hammock -

Lol same picture but funnier -

Mello poking his head out of the tube type hammock (what's it called?) -

Mello again (a camera whore, if you will hahaha) peaking out of the double decker -

Mello in the cube (he's really not shy at ALL) -

And FINALLY, Near in the cube!! -

I think they love it all! They keep going back to the cube!! Thank you!

Offline tysetsu

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ty's Rat Shack
Oh my god soooooo adorable! Can I put those up on my website?

The one with two pockets is just hung like a regular hammock with the two pockets facing upwards. Your boys will burrow in the pockets and cozy up hopefully :] And the tube-type hammock is called...drumroll...a tube!  :BlueDumboSmileTongue: I seriously think that your boys look so cute in pink  :BlueDumboSmileTongue:  It suits them. Only real men wear pink anyway. hehe.