Author Topic: Custom Rosaries  (Read 397 times)

Offline rodent_girl_1985

• Posts Too Much!
    • TinyDreamerzzzBezzz
Custom Rosaries
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »
I've been making and selling Rosaries for about 5 or 6 years. I've been told by people that their better quality than those found in the stores. I can make any kind of rosary, chain, wire, twine, bead and twine, etc. You specify what kind you want, what sort of centerpiece and cross, and what kind of beads. Assembly fee is $15 and up, depends on what kind of rosary you want.
I only ask that the material cost be paid in advance (sorry, this is non refundable). The assembly fee is paid after the roary is completed.

This is my most receant work. It was a Christmas gift to my mom. It is a wire rosary. The centerpiece and medal are both bronze. The "Hail Mary" beads are lampwork galls, the "Our Father" beads are lampwork glass and were custom made by a bead make for this rosary, then there are green and pink swarovski peals, green swaraovski margarita beads, and green seed beads. This is one of my more expensive rosaries. At the moment the company that I bought the medal and centerpiece from is sold out. The cost for one like this though would be about $180.

Most rosaries I sell are no more than $40. I guarantee only the highest quality.

I'll post some pictures of my other rosaries that I've made tomorrow.