Author Topic: Ratties favorite things! Tell everyone what makes your rats go crazy with joy!  (Read 11932 times)

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
Good topic idea!
My rats favorite....:

store-bought toys are: natural balls with bells in them

homemade toys are: tubes/tunnels

veggies are: carrots, broccoli, peas

scraps from dinner are: not applicable

hiding place is: Under me when I'm sitting.  They position themselves in a way that I can't move to get them without hurting them.  I'm getting good at being a statue lol.

type of hammock is: I only have one type of hammock right now, the flat on that they don't use, but I just ordered the tent and tunnel kinds!

playpen accessory is: me

thing to do which annoys me immensely is:  Threaten to jump from high places if I won't assist them (For example, their cage, my bead, my shoulder, etc.  They are very much into extreme sports  :yelcutelaugh:

favorite thing to chew is:  Anything I'm wearing

activity (digging in the litter pan, throwing food out of the cage, etc) is:  Tunneling under bedding/ rearranging bedding in general.  ::)

Offline ratspaw

My rats favorite....:

store-bought toys are: cat jingle balls (they run all over the living room with them!)

homemade toys are: hammocks and pringles tube mazes

veggies are: anything that dosent get away fast enough

scraps from dinner are: see above (not a picky pack o rats)

hiding place is: my shirt and the couch

type of hammock is: a washcloth "tinkered" with

playpen accessory is: they kinda roam wherever they want

thing to do which annoys me immensely is: angel bites for no reason

favorite thing to chew is: me (angel), gnaw logs (karni, precious, and zoe)

activity (digging in the litter pan, throwing food out of the cage, etc) is: cleaning my living room of any scraps of paper (mail, checks, reciepts) that they think will be nice in their stash spots.

Everyone who lives, dies. But not everyone who dies has lived!

Offline Blooberryrain

• I love my squeekers!!
My rats favorite....:

store-bought toys are: hammocks and tubes for ferrets.

homemade toys are: boxes and paper bags.

veggies are: mashed potatoes and stinky broccoli.

scraps from dinner are: really ANYTHING!!  especially chocolate.  ::)

hiding place is: boxes.

type of hammock is: one that is hung so it is more like a tunnel. (crossed at the top to cover them.)

playpen accessory is: cats..haha..they terrorize one of them because she is always trying to sleep where they want to play.  they groom her and she grooms them.  it's cute! (no worrys, she has been around ratties all 9 years of her life. She thinks they are kittens)

thing to do which annoys me immensely is: fight over food.   >:( ugh.

favorite thing to chew is: only two of my girls chew...they like anything really.  if it is near their mouth at the time...it's chewed on.

activity (digging in the litter pan, throwing food out of the cage, etc) is: chase each other.  have out time. My Raska wants nothing more than to travel around the house on my shoulder and get into things.  haha

....I miss you Jinxy.....