Author Topic: Yummy Breakfast!  (Read 778 times)

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
  • Fur, and Scales, and Scorpion Tails.
Yummy Breakfast!
« on: March 31, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »
So, I haven't "made" any food for my girls in a while, just regular lab blocks and occasional table scraps. So, feeling just a little guilty, they got the motherload today. In the "wet" dish, they got oatbran with cinnamon and vanilla extract mixed with a tad of peach baby food with some grapes on top. The in the dry dish they got Total, some chicken and some uncooked pasta. Yum!

What did your guys eat?
Some people think the best way to protect animal life is to make scientists fear for theirs. Support the Foundation for Biomedical Research.

Offline Sabricent

Re: Yummy Breakfast!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »
I made a bowl of hot 10 grain cereal and mixed in frozen veggies (helps cool the cereal). Mine seem to really like the frozen "gumbo mix" with ocra, corn and red peppers.
I love my pets.
I hate everyone else.

Offline burialofstars

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 01:19:15 PM »
Mine got a bit of leftover rice, carrots, cottage cheese, and cut up apples.

And kisses from me. ;)

Offline Alyxaria

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 03:44:28 PM »
All of mine shared half a box of baby cereal and a plate full of a little green pepper, celery, a bunch of green beans, some sort of melon that someone here cut up yesterday but foolishly left in the fridge, some pasta, cheese and a few pumpkin seeds.
I ended up eating old salad while they got the good stuff.

Offline Shanna66

• Posts Too Much!
    • My myspace
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »
mine get a bannana every day plus whatever im eating for breakfast and lunch which usually includes boiled eggs.  i cant cook at all but sometimes ill bring food home from work for them to eat, bits of chicken and hamburger

Pets name: Aiden
Adopt your own!

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »
Suebee's mix day, and also shared mommies afternoon snack, which was yogurt. They all loooove their yogurt. YUM. :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline hairless_love

• Posts Too Much!
  • Bald is beautiful!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 07:27:46 PM »
I had to use up some veggies before they went bad, so the rats got a BIG salad today, consisting of carrots, red bell pepper, corn, parsley, and spinach with olive oil drizzled on top! Then the usual Suebee's Mix, and everyone got some chocolate Ensure also. I have the Ensure to help Gir and Dib take their medicine, but all the rats LOVE it!  :BlueDumboSmile:

So, although it wasn't too creative today, I love making my rat kids special little meals.  :) I always try to have leftovers of things I eat that are healthy for them to share!
Thank you so much for the beautiful sig, RascalRatties!

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »
My boys are having mixed veggies for dinner. (I'm watching them eat right now.) Green beans, carrots, corn, & peas. Nummy :cheeky:

Offline PorkChopandTwinkie

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 10:18:45 PM »
My girls get Gerber instant oatmean with mixed veggies (carrots, corn, lima beans, green beans, and peas) every morning.
The usually pick out the carrots though... ::)

Offline rattie mom

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:22 AM »
I usually am more creative, but today my girls had peas, carrots and corn.....I had a LONG 12 hour work day....I will make it up to them tomorrow with a BIG salad with lots of goodies! Oh and they did get their 2 yogies too! :BlueDumboSmileTongue: