Author Topic: The great switch..  (Read 739 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
The great switch..
« on: May 16, 2009, 03:13:22 AM »
O boy.. welll i have 3 cages and 4 different groups.
I have a FN, Rat Manor and large rabbit cage.( many others that i can use and switch out if i want to). I Had Mia, Lexi and Sable in the rabbit cage because they were very sick and are 3 years old. Now that they have almost fully made a full recovery i moved them back into the bottom half of the FN. The young girls i had on the bottom half of the FN were great but they weren't getting the potty training and one female kept on getting out( which is why the males are across the room). So i finally moved the young girl group into the Rat manor because of the bar spacing than moved my two young males Troy and Zeus into the rabbit cage and i am getting them a wheel after work. Wow having 13 rats can be hard.. i am waiting to neutor the two new males and than hope to compained the 4 young girls and 2 boys into one group that can stay in the FN at some point. I know its too good to be true but i hope this work....
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline coliekumar

• Posts Too Much!
Re: The great switch..
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »
Good luck  ;)  I have 18 rats (soon to be 21) and I like keeping them all in the CN, its makes my life a lot easier.  Hopefully you can do the same  ;)

ETA:  :doh:  I have 17 rats... not 18, so its soon to be 20  ;)  (not that it really matters so much)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:46:19 PM by coliekumar »
Two girls have arrived :) Names coming soon.