Author Topic: Meg's Magical Hammocks & Cage Liners! *244+ Fabrics!* New Product + Pre-Mades!  (Read 28529 times)

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
New Products and order pictures!

Summer's Pyramid:

Janee's Zebra CN Liners with Rose Binder Clips for the Shelf:

Colleen's gorgeous Elephant Set, liner for The Martin's New Englander, new *Seamless* Medium Bonding Pouch, and new style corner hammock, "Home Plate" which provides a little extra room front to back for fat ratties!

:heart: Loved by: Sean, Mittens, Honey, Little Bear, Pewpew, Thomas, Midget, Benjamin, Little Heart, Petal, Piranha, and Cricket.
Mommy misses: Dumbo, Piper, Emily, Merlyn, Theo, sweet Finn, Georgiana, Winston, Lily, Owen, Nicholas, Albus, Dumbledore, sweet Daphne, Fiona, Roger, Esther, and Caius.

Offline Katie_Cody

• Watties!!!!!
Oh wow!  Those hammocks are fantastic!  I cannot wait to get home ;D  Who needs to see my sister graduate?  I should jump in the car and drive home right now! :BlueDumboSmile:

PS- nyome trying to decide who to order from should order from you!  You did such a wonderful job, and were so nice to give me a seamless, medium pouch.  And the new corner hammock looks fantastic  :heart:

Offline Chewbecca

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ella's Lead
Ok, that bonding pouch is ADORABLE.
www.ellaslead.com
The Only Collar and Lead You Will Ever Need!

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
I love my pyramid, can't wait to get it! Thanks. :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
I received my pyramid, so sorry I am just now posting. Where does the time go?? Anyway, I absolutely love it, it's gorgeous and the perfect size for my little girls! Can't wait 'till cage cleaning day so I can put it in. Thanks so much, you're a real sweetheart. :heart:

Offline PeaceLoveDreamer

• Rodney | Forever my lovely angel
Hey I emailed you with an order a little bit back... Wasn't sure if you got it. My email is ladyvenom87@gmail.com. If you didn't get it I can always resend it :)
RIP Rodney: No one can ever change me the way you did. I love you.

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
LadyVenom: Just emailed you. I am backed up on taking new orders at the moment, due to a very large order I took last week.

Katie_Cody: Thanks so much for the kind words! let me know when you get to have everything set up! I would love to see pictures! :)

Chewbecca: Thanks! :)

LOTR_Ratties: Glad you like your pyramid! Thanks for ordering.

And without further ado, some lovely happy customer pictures:

Debbie's Peppi

Bug

rat pile!

Squishy

I am on facebook, so check out my fan page for new pictures and fabrics :)
http://www.facebook.com/meghanmulkerin?v=wall#!/pages/Megs-Magical-Hammocks/100244183348797
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 11:31:48 AM by MaevePotter »
:heart: Loved by: Sean, Mittens, Honey, Little Bear, Pewpew, Thomas, Midget, Benjamin, Little Heart, Petal, Piranha, and Cricket.
Mommy misses: Dumbo, Piper, Emily, Merlyn, Theo, sweet Finn, Georgiana, Winston, Lily, Owen, Nicholas, Albus, Dumbledore, sweet Daphne, Fiona, Roger, Esther, and Caius.

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
I absolutely LOVE this pyramid! I put it up today when I did my cage cleanings, and here's Penny, a happy customer:

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Are you going to the NIRO show again this year?  :]
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Hi Chelsey, Nope no time! I am moving in about a month, so I am swamped. :) I am just doing my custom orders.

LOTR_Ratties: I love Penny!! How adorable!! Thanks for the picture!

Also, keep an eye out everyone! I have a new product line coming, just for humans!

Become my fan on facebook for updates! http://www.facebook.com/megsmagicalhammocks

Offline NillaWafers

• My blog
I would like to order a few items, but your available fabric page isn't working. Sorry if this has been brought up before!

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
It should be working just fine, try the direct link here:  http://picasaweb.google.com/MaevePotter/FabricAvailable#

Thanks! Just so you know I am still a bit backed up, but I do have a wait list going, and will be getting to everyone as soon as possible.

Offline KylaMissa

• Posts Too Much!
I understand you are a bit backlogged, but I would like to order a standard liner set for the Martin 695 I am getting. I don't mind waiting. I was wondering though, do you have more fabrics available for cage liners than what is listed for them on your website?

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Hi Kyla,

My backlog is starting to clear up, so I will have time for you soon.

Check my regular fabric page and give me a top 5 list; some fabrics, especially near the top, are new and I may have enough of them. I haven't updated the "enough for liners" album in awhile, so it is no longer accurate. Email me at MaevePotter@gmail.com

Thanks!

Offline KylaMissa

• Posts Too Much!
Okay, I figured as much. I'm glad the backlog is clearing up. I can wait a bit for it. I know someone who can make me a set, but I'd like to have a couple so cage cleaning will be much faster. I currently have to have my rats out while everything goes through the wash because I only have 1 cage liner :doh:

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Sounds good, I will respond to your email ASAP.

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Here are my latest order pictures from Debbie's big order! You can see her ratties on my facebook fan page. Peppi is our profile picture right now :)

http://www.facebook.com/megsmagicalhammocks

To see all of the new order pictures click here, it starts on the newest set of pictures, so just keep pressing next to see them all:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MaevePotter/HammocksAndMore#5481562204455576770

Some of my favorites:

R-695 Liners, including ramp liners:

Pocket hammock:

This ultra soft elephant Double Decker (which I am trying to hold up so you can see in the picture hehe):

Two-Color Honeybee Honeycomb (Also comes in 3 level, Queen Bee Honeycomb)

Peekaboo Hammock:

Diagon Alley Hammocks:

Rectangles:

All together! Princess and the pea shot :)

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Hi Everyone,

Just to be clear, because a couple people have asked: I have no backlog right now, since I got the large order you see above out!

Please feel free to send in your orders :) MaevePotter@gmail.com

Meghan

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Hi!

I am moving out of state this week (wish me luck!) So, please continue to contact me for orders, but know that I will not respond until after July 5th. I have a bunch of new fabrics uploaded, as well as new happy customer pics and order pictures.

New Fabric: scroll to the bottom for new, there are lots! http://picasaweb.google.com/MaevePotter/FabricAvailable#

Happy Customers:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MaevePotter/HappyCustomers#
My sweet girl Mittens, who is 2 and a half!

Nosies!

Order Pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MaevePotter/HammocksAndMore#

CN Liners:

Offline Whiskey on a Sunday

• Bella
    • myspace
Just wondering if you've started on my order yet?

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Yes, it's been shipped. You should have it within a couple of days. I didn't have enough for the extra pan liner that you requested I check on, but the liners are done and are beautiful! I'll post pictures soon :) Thanks for your order!

• Bella
    • myspace
Yay, I can't wait!

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Amanda's R-680 Liners

Gwen's order:

• Bella
    • myspace
I recieved my liners today. They are great! I can't wait for my cage to arrive now. Thank you very much!

Offline Chewbecca

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ella's Lead
Re: Meg's Magical Hammocks & Cage Liners! *244+ Fabrics!* New Product + Pre-Mades!
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2010, 06:17:33 PM »
I PMed you. ;D
www.ellaslead.com
The Only Collar and Lead You Will Ever Need!