Author Topic: Meg's Magical Hammocks & Cage Liners! *244+ Fabrics!* New Product + Pre-Mades!  (Read 28673 times)

Offline Lalyrikacrow

Do you still make the messenger bags and how much are they?

Offline Jagar

Received my order and absolutely love it.  Hamlet approves as well.  The pocket hammock is one of his favorite hang-outs now.

Cage liners:  Love the fabric

Dinosaur pocket hammock.  Unfortunately, no pics of Hamlet sleeping in it.

Hamlet approves of his new goodies.

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • Life ends when we become silent about what matters
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
You've got an order request from me, I sent you a PM! :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
You've got mail LOTR_Ratties :) Be sure to also include your address ok?

Mark, Thanks so much for the great pics! I am so happy Hamlet loves his new stuff. He is a cutie!

Lalyrikacrow: I can still make messenger bags. I make them custom, so you would tell me what colors your prefer and I would come up with something for you. You could tell me if you are looking for something specific. For a standard size messenger bag, it would be $50.

Meghan 
:heart: Loved by: Sean, Mittens, Honey, Little Bear, Pewpew, Thomas, Midget, Benjamin, Little Heart, Petal, Piranha, and Cricket.
Mommy misses: Dumbo, Piper, Emily, Merlyn, Theo, sweet Finn, Georgiana, Winston, Lily, Owen, Nicholas, Albus, Dumbledore, sweet Daphne, Fiona, Roger, Esther, and Caius.

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Here's Darlyn's order going out today!

7x7x7 Bonding Cube with Front Backpack straps and 14x9x9 Bonding Rectangle with front backpack straps

tried some outdoor pics, but too windy! Here's a view of the straps.
:heart: Loved by: Sean, Mittens, Honey, Little Bear, Pewpew, Thomas, Midget, Benjamin, Little Heart, Petal, Piranha, and Cricket.
Mommy misses: Dumbo, Piper, Emily, Merlyn, Theo, sweet Finn, Georgiana, Winston, Lily, Owen, Nicholas, Albus, Dumbledore, sweet Daphne, Fiona, Roger, Esther, and Caius.

Offline Lalyrikacrow

Lalyrikacrow: I can still make messenger bags. I make them custom, so you would tell me what colors your prefer and I would come up with something for you. You could tell me if you are looking for something specific. For a standard size messenger bag, it would be $50.

Meghan 

Kk it something I would have to save up for. So I'll let you know. But I have been looking for a new bag and that is just adorable!!! how big do you usually make them?

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Well one of the pictures should show it with my cell phone to give you an idea... but it would be at least big enough for a laptop and some things. I could make it bigger or smaller depending on what you want. :)

Offline Lalyrikacrow

Well one of the pictures should show it with my cell phone to give you an idea... but it would be at least big enough for a laptop and some things. I could make it bigger or smaller depending on what you want. :)

Sweet. Does it have any inside pockets or anything?

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
The ones I made before didn't but I could attempt that if you'd like. I am not a professional bag maker ;) but I would definitely give it a go. I am sure I could figure out something that would please you :)

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
All of the pictures on your fabrics page won't load for me :(  Do you have more of the rat n cheese fabric?

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
That's weird. Are you accessing the picasa site? I do have more rat and cheese. Let me know what you'd like :)

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
How pretty!!  Dunno what I was talking about..

Weird, yeah I looked at the picasa album.  But now I'm not sure what I want!  :yelcutelaugh:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 08:11:59 PM by smesyna »

Offline Rotten Applesss

• Posts Too Much!
  • Peace, Love, & Paw Prints.
    • The Knotty Rat's Nest
My grandma's cat likes her catnip cookie :)
RIP <3 Edward, McLOVIN, Jay, Silent Bob, Jigsaw, Templeton, Moe-Moe, Little Foot, and Jobin --- I miss you dearly <3

http://theknottyratsnest.etsy.com

Offline Rotten Applesss

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Knotty Rat's Nest
I also have to tell you, the cats are not the only ones who like your cookies.
My boys can't get enough of them! Lol.

McLOVIN

& two videos;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTGCQctBCQM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzhqw7GQBQI
RIP <3 Edward, McLOVIN, Jay, Silent Bob, Jigsaw, Templeton, Moe-Moe, Little Foot, and Jobin --- I miss you dearly <3

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Oh my god!! Can I have him??? How adorable!! I love how he sticks his nose into the little fold in the center! How sweet. :) Thanks for the pictures, I love the kitty too. She looks very possessive of it :) Just let me know if you need any more :) Does McLovin not chew through it? It looks like he is just loving the smell and rolling it around heheh..

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Smesyna: Just let me know if you need help deciding or have any questions about my products :)

Offline Chewbecca

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ella's Lead
You do shelf liners??!!!!???!

Oh lord.
All you hammock/cage hangy thing makers are going to make me go INSANE with all your ADORABLE products!

CUTENESS.

I don't even have any rats yet, and I tell ya, the only thing difficult about decorating their future cage is going to be picking out the fabric I want!
ACK!

CUTE.

What do your shelf liners cost for CNs?
www.ellaslead.com
The Only Collar and Lead You Will Ever Need!

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Hi Chewbecca, thanks so much for the compliments :) All of my prices are listed on my website (which I will be getting a new one of very shortly!) here: http://magicalhammocks.webs.com/customcageliners.htm

Ferret Nation/Critter Nation is the first one. :)

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
Sorry, I am the most indecisive person in the world..I think ;) lol  I will pm you if I need help and get back to you when I've figured this all out.  I need to stick with sellers that have smaller collections ;) jk

Offline Rotten Applesss

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Knotty Rat's Nest
Oh my god!! Can I have him??? How adorable!! I love how he sticks his nose into the little fold in the center! How sweet. :) Thanks for the pictures, I love the kitty too. She looks very possessive of it :) Just let me know if you need any more :) Does McLovin not chew through it? It looks like he is just loving the smell and rolling it around heheh..

Hhaha! Isn't he adorable!?  :BlueDumboSmile:
McLOVIN did put some small holes into the cookie, but that was it. I think he'd rather sniff and roll it around. I also think he is sucking on it, but I can't tell. LOL. Funny thing is, I have never seen McLOVIN take to any toy before... Guess he likes catnip or something?

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
Here is Cindy's new order! Look at all the pretties :) FN liners, snuggle sacks, bonding cubes, honeybee honeycombs and more!

Snuggle Sacks: 2 Large, 2 Small, Bonding Cubes, and Honeybee Honeycombs

Honeycomb Hammock (Honeybee size (2-level), $12; and Queen Bee Honeycombs (3-level) are $18.

Snuggle Sack

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
*patiently waiting for her pyramind* :BlueDumboBigEyes:

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
lol Summer, you ordered on Friday! :) My business days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, as I work on the other days :) Your order will be out very soon.

Offline LOTR_Ratties

• Posts Too Much!
    • Zoe's Hammie Haven
lol Summer, you ordered on Friday! :) My business days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, as I work on the other days :) Your order will be out very soon.

I know I know, call me impatient, haha. Sorry :-X

Offline MaevePotter

• Posts Too Much!
    • Meg's Magical Hammocks
No problem hehe. I understand your excitement!