Author Topic: 4 Sweet Girls need a new home (Tri-State Area)  (Read 1372 times)

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
  • Fur, and Scales, and Scorpion Tails.
4 Sweet Girls need a new home (Tri-State Area)
« on: May 30, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »
So, my boyfriend was originally going to take my rats when I go down to NC for school, but due to extenuating circumstances, that's no longer possible. I've held off for as long as possible, and I'd like to wait until the very last second, but my girls will need a new home. There are 4. 3 Are sisters, Lilith, Lola and Lenore. Lilith is an agouti hooded, Lola is a black berk and Lenore is an agouti berk. Black Pearl is a dumbo black berk. She is unrelated to the other 3. All are in perfectly good health, and are going in for a check-up tomorrow. They are mostly litter trained and very sweet. They'll run to the cage when you open it. They don't like to be picked up, but love to be petted, and will climb onto my arm. None of them have ever bitten, but they will grab and groom. They have been eating a diet of HT and the occasional Oxbow. I also feed them baby food as a treat and Gerber Puffs.

Black Pearl

Lilith

Lenore

Lola

Some people think the best way to protect animal life is to make scientists fear for theirs. Support the Foundation for Biomedical Research.

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
Re: 4 Sweet Girls need a new home (Tri-State Area)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »
*bump* These girls need a home by August 1st.
Some people think the best way to protect animal life is to make scientists fear for theirs. Support the Foundation for Biomedical Research.

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:23:09 PM »
*bump* Anyone? If Nobody can take them, can you at least pass the word on? I'd hate for my babies to end up in dire circumstance.

Offline Loganomic

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 07:17:16 PM »
Just a recommendation, but you might want to be more specific with the location. To me, Tri-State area is New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. But, to others, it would be somewhere completely different.

Offline PKT

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 07:28:53 PM »
Yeah, to me "tri state area" means New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.  It just depends on where you're from.

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
Re: 4 Sweet Girls need a new home in the Tri-State Area (NY, NJ, CT)
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
I'm in Westchester, so the Tri-State being NY, NJ and CT.

Offline ferretluver11697

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 03:36:03 PM »
*bump*

Can someone give these sweeties a home?

Offline MomRushlau

• Posts Too Much!
    • Mainely Rat Rescue, Inc.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 10:39:04 PM »
You might want to consider pairing them off to go to two homes!  FOUR is a lot of rats to adopt at once.

Good luck!
Adoption and Foster Care Coordinator
mmrr.robin@gmail.com

Offline ⚡⚡DrachenDame⚡⚡

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 11:34:18 AM »
I would be willing to separate them if I absolutely HAD to. I'm a bit hesitant about the 3 sisters, as they've never been apart, But Pearl would be easy to place in a home by herself as long as there was another girl with her. :)