Author Topic: Critter nation  (Read 733 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
Critter nation
« on: July 05, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »
I have a FN right now and a few other smaller cages like the ALT 30X18X30, Rat manor etc. I have at the moment 13rats.. half are on the older side (2-3 years old) and than i have some younger rats i adopted around April. The girls are small and though i never had an issue with the FN bar spacing i have this one female that gets right out. AT one point i am going to get the two young males neutered and than introduce them into my young group of girls ( they came from the same rescue).
I have been looking into either a) putting 1/2 bar spacing onto the bottom level or getting a Critter nation which would look nicer and than i wouldn't have to worry about either level. I have read a lot of post but i just want to get a general idea on what may be best. I can't spend the money right now but i was thinking within the next few months. I just bought my FN about a year ago so it feels like a waste but I'll do whatever is best for my rats.
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline Schrute

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • We create our own horror; animals have no choice.
Re: Critter nation
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 11:17:46 PM »
Although I've never modded a cage, I can almost guarantee that just buying the CN will be less hassle. I'm sure you'll get completely mixed opinions... I guess it just depends on whether or not it's worth it to you to spend time and money on modding a cage, or if you have the extra money to just go ahead and buy the CN. You could always sell the FN to recoup some of the money if you'd no longer be using it.