Author Topic: 2 female ferrets need a better home  (Read 3805 times)

Offline bnjaaj

• Ritten
2 female ferrets need a better home
« on: July 20, 2009, 01:46:34 PM »
i have 2 ferrets that i acquired they love to run around and get into things and stash shoes under the couch and bag and anything they can get they teeth on. the names are nibbler and chompers and when we first got them the name said it all now they never drawed blood but u know they had teeth lol chompers kinda pinched instead of chomp but anyway they no longer bite they are sweet now they've gotten older and i don't have as mush time to let them out anymore so they sit in there cage sleeping most of the time and when i do let them out they are so happy and it breaks my heart that i can speend time with them cause i work alot they are sisters but u wouldn't think it nibs is got a gray tone over black and chompers is black and brown but they like running around and they do chase u if u run and they are very playful they have a ok but i'm sure if i could afford it i get a larger one so they have something to do but anyway i'm looking for a home that the ferrets can run aroun and play and get lot of love and attention from the people who live there. so please comment thanks

Offline bnjaaj

• Ritten
Re: 2 female ferrets need a better home
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 01:47:33 PM »
btw i forgot to mention i live in south fl so any takers in that location would be great

Offline Keztrel

• Reptile Rooms
Re: 2 female ferrets need a better home
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 05:27:49 AM »
I am central Fl. If you can provide transport or if we can arrange a train I'd love to take them.