Author Topic: Toys-Non-toxic Paint?  (Read 5118 times)

Offline ThaRatChick

  • Posts Too Much!
  • *****
  • Posts: 1623
  • Baby Blackers :)
Toys-Non-toxic Paint?
« on: August 04, 2009, 04:31:10 PM »
At our local zoo they have some large birds that have no toys or mental stimulation :(
We have decided to make them some toys. We got a bunch of big wooden beads and some bells to string up. We want to paint the beads to add some color (which i hear birds can see) but don't know what type of paint is best to use. :dontknow:
also, Anyone have any other cheap toy ideas?
It's ASA!EXCLAIMATIONPOINT!

Offline Adam

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 77
Re: Toys-Non-toxic Paint?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:04:06 PM »
Use any non toxic unled paint, and it should be fine, just paint what you want and make sure you let it "Air" out 24 hours its better outside and then wash it really good..

Disclaimer:
Bird owner, 14+ Years With birds (Macaws, and greys)
Some rescue also.