Author Topic: Hi everyone, I'm a Newbie on Here, I have 1 Bunny Boy.  (Read 1737 times)

Offline TwiRatz

• Ritten
Hi everyone, I'm a Newbie on Here, I have 1 Bunny Boy.
« on: August 06, 2009, 10:26:59 AM »
Hi, everyone, My Name is Victoria, I have been tring litterly for Months to get on to this site, I was having issues with LOGINS and stuff. Anyway i finally got through.

About Me:
Like I said My Name is Victoria, Many call me Tori. I will turn 24 in September and have owned Rats for Years. All my rats are Adopted, I never buy from Petstores, or Breeders, I have taken in rescues from Breeders if they close done, and then i socialize them and make sure they are Healthy as I can and adopt them out to a good forever home. I work at North Country Animal Health Center Here in Watertown NY. I am the Assistant Kennal Manager/Receptionist, and Vet Tech Assistant. I am not a Tech. I am a assistant to the techs, I help with what I can do in Surgery and Nail trimming, Vaccinated and Medication, as well as holding and Restraining animals. I am working on finishin school for vet Tech. Funding ran out and now I have to save money for the rest of my school :-\
I have Many animals, but not many Kinds, I have Multi-rats, 6 Dogs and 1 foster- He is Permanant here if no one ever is able to take him 9My Mom is working on it, My brother he wants a dog so bad, he is 17 and tring to get my dad to say yes and they have 2 dogs of there own, but my brother lives in the Down stairs apartment at my parents., 2 cats and a Rabbit.

Dogs:
Sydney- Lab/Chow Mix-6yrs old, Came with the boyfriend, LOL
Montana- Catahoula Leopard Dog,-3 Yrs old, Adopted from SPCA
Tyson- Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin),-2 Yrs old
Miley- Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin),- 1 1/2 yrs old
Hunter- Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin),-1 yr old
Paige-Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin),- 4 Weeks right now, Foster dogs from Work (LONG Story), all Purebred, I am keeping my Fav. Puppy.

Mannie (Foster Dog)- Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin),-Rescued from my Work, originally from SPCA, was Abuse case so he was fostered, Foster family adopted him had him for a year, but that summer He bit 2 little Girls, he had Fear Aggresssion the people were having a baby and were scared he would attack the baby so they tried to rehome him with no luck they brought him in be Put down and the Vet called me and I offered to take him from there. He has NOT bit anyone since with me, still nervous but not aggressive, doing so much better, and loves attention.

Cats:
Jake- Maine Coon- 3 yrs old, Outside stray at 5 weeks old, almost hit with bull dozer at contruction site.
Jasper- American Shorthair-3 yrs old, Runty kitten from lady down the street.

Rabbit-
Gunther- Sable Point Netherland Dwarf, - 3 yrs old in November, Pet Only from a Very good Breeder, surprizingly. She has decided now to do only rescues though, and no longer breeds.

Now what everyone Here is waiting for:

My Ratz: * 3 Brothers*
*Marley- Mink Variegated Dumbo
*Onyx- Silvered Black Berkshire
*Domino-Silver Black Variegated, Only rat with Aggression issues, working on that Neuter.

~3 Brothers and a Sister, 1 brother was a seperate litter but same Parents, was a BIG Rescue~
~Edward- Black Hooded
~Echo- Powder Blue Hooded
Twilight- Seal Point Siamese Dumbo
~Phoenix- Powder Blue Berkshire
Ty- Sky Blue Berkshire Dumbo
~Bella- Sky Blue Hooded
Sora- Black mismarked Hooded Dumbo
(New Rescue girl Baby, No name Yet)- Blazed Fawn Variegated

Maybe another Boy, I am waiting on My friend, she is having to rehome her rats, but due to a complication, I may or maynot get to have him :'(. I will know more soon
Well those are my Babies.

Lots of Pics to come on the appropraite threads and Forum areas.

Offline ThaRatChick

• Posts Too Much!
  • Baby Blackers :)
Re: Hi everyone, I'm a Newbie on Here, I have 1 Bunny Boy.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »
You should post some pics here  :poke:
It's ASA!EXCLAIMATIONPOINT!