Author Topic: Neelia's Nook: Hammocks, Cage Liners, Custom Orders & Premades *FREE S&H!*  (Read 105058 times)

Offline BBD055

Hi! I recently ordered 4 hammocks that were the crazy rainbow stripe fabric on the outside and yellow fleece on the inside from your website and I want to order more but I cant seen to get the website to work. Advice? BTW my rats loved the hammocks. They've already eaten the cube.  :BlueDumboSmile:
* Owned by six rattie boys: Merry, Pippin, Leonardo, Splinter, Sebastian, and Portugal*

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
^I just got an order from you, let me know if you have any more trouble!

And of course they have haha. I find that my rats will either tear something apart within days and if they don't, then it's usually safe for the long haul.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
As of right now, I will be focusing on Premade hammocks (and possibly liners) due to a crazy schedule where I can't always make time if a custom order comes in. I will do my best to open up custom orders for 1-2 days a month when I have a couple of free days. My best guess is that custom orders will be open sometimes next week, keep checking back for updates on that.

Also note that prices of premades have been lowered, lower than that of customs :)

In the meantime, SOME NEW PREMADES!  :heart:

(I've been given permission to post several posts in a row because for some reason I keep getting an error if I try to post more than one photo)

Easter Resting Pad - $8.00

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
(Now posting more than one photo is working, weird!)

Under The Sea Hammock (Large) - $9.50

Spring Owls Hang Glider - $9.50 (2 Available)

Spring Owls Tent - $11.50 (2 Available)

Safari Resting Pad - $8.00

Spring or Easter Double Decker - $8.50

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
I am accepting custom orders through the end of tomorrow! Get your orders in while you can.

Estimated ship date will be April 5-15, first come first served.

Fabrics haven't been completely updated, so if fabric is important please email me with what you're interested in first so I can check fabric. Otherwise, if you choose something that I don't have enough of I will email you after you place to order to get your 2nd choice fabric.

Offline beanjelly

• Posts Too Much!
Neelia--would the Spring Owls Tent be large enough for a guinea pig?

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Neelia--would the Spring Owls Tent be large enough for a guinea pig?

I think it'd be a bit too small. I'm going to give a few larger ones a try later this week. I'll also PM you and let you know :)

Offline beanjelly

• Posts Too Much!
Definitely let me know if you get some larger ones made!  Thanks!

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
If you have any comments or suggestions for NeeliasNook.com, I'd LOVE your input. I'm trying to make it easy peasy to navigate and order.

Reminder: Custom orders are closed again late tonight/early tomorrow morning.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
SALE! All Ready to Ship hammocks are 15% off. Check it out.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
I am accepting custom orders again! If you want an estimate on something (cage liners, hammocks, etc) PM me. The fabrics on my website aren't 100% accurate right now. I'm getting a new site up that's much easier to load and maintain fabric selection on. Until then (probably next week), PMs or emails work best :) Estimated wait time right now is about 1 week.

Offline Ruffles

• Ritten
Can I just say that I think you have amazingly awesome taste in colors? And I'm hard to please! Your prices are great, too, very reasonable as far as I'm concerned. I love some of your unique designs! Goodness...if I had rats (kind of important, no matter how cute the sets!) or money right now, I'd be all over this. ;) If I find a job and it coincides with a custom day, hoo boy! :doh: Sooo many matching sets. A girl can daydream!

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Aww thanks, Ruffles!  :heart:

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
All premades are still on sale on NeeliasNook.com. There are tons under $10! If they don't sell in the next couple of days I'm putting them on ebay. We just got an estimate for a home repair and are in need of the money badly  :heart:

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Several premades are now listed on ebay with low starting prices! Check them out here

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Hey guys, just a little heads up about the ebay auctions! They end in a couple of hours and most of the hammocks are still at their starting price under $5-$6! Check them out here.

Some of the auction hammocks (+ several more!):

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
SURPRISE HAMMOCK PACKAGE SALE!

I've done these in the past so you may know how it goes.

Choose a package and you can give me some guidelines on fabric (boy, girl or neutral themed fabric) and design (let me know what styles you like and/or don't like). I do my best to follow your guidelines, but basically the hammocks and fabrics you receive are a total surprise :)

This was VERY POPULAR last time I did it so if you're interested get your order in so you can save a place in line. You can see some of my fabric collection here, I have about twice that so you may get some fabrics not shown. I'm planning on keeping this open for several days, maybe a week. It just depends on how many orders I get, I may shut down the sale early if I get a ton of orders. You can PM me here or email me at Aileen@NeeliasNook.com with your order and I will paypal you an invoice. :) (P.S. NeeliasNook.com should be up and running again for normal orders within the next week)

$25 worth of hammocks = $22.50 (10% or $2.50 savings)

$50 worth of hammocks = $44 (12% or $6 savings)

$75 worth of hammocks = $63.75 (15% or $11.25 savings)

$100 worth of hammocks = $80 (20% or $20 savings)

$150 worth of hammocks = $112.50 (25% or $45 savings)

$200 worth of hammocks = $140 (30% or $60 savings)

Offline PKT

• Posts Too Much!
Hi Neelia, do you still offer custom cage liners (Martins 695)? I am still loving the set I bought from you last year.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
^I just PMed you :)

I am still accepting surprise packages! Wait time is about 1 week right now. I'm also working on a bunch of premades.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
I'm not longer accepting surprise packages :)

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Available Fleece Fabrics

If you're interested in ordering email me at aileen (at) neeliasnook.com  ;D

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Neelia's Nook: Hammocks, Cage Liners, Custom Orders & Premades *FREE S&H!*
« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2012, 07:46:57 PM »
BIG PREMADE SALE! Most are at least 50% off + some freebies with purchase. Check out the facebook album with prices here

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Neelia's Nook: Hammocks, Cage Liners, Custom Orders & Premades *FREE S&H!*
« Reply #399 on: October 13, 2012, 06:30:04 PM »
HUGE CLEARANCE SALE -- take it all :)

I've decided to close down shop so I'm looking to get rid of the last of my inventory. These prices are very much discounted and I'm pretty much breaking even on most of these after paypal fees, fabric + shipping, but I just want them to go to good homes and out of my office ;)

These will all be finished off and eyelets installed before shipping. I also have lots of hooks left. 4 for $1 when you buy hammocks too.

You can reply here, PM me or email me at aileen@neeliasnook.com  :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you all for your support for the past couple of years!

All prices include shipping and I will edit the photos with "SOLD" when things are sold.