Author Topic: Neelia's Nook: Hammocks, Cage Liners, Custom Orders & Premades *FREE S&H!*  (Read 105045 times)

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: ________________Neelia's Nook - NEW DESIGN! Trilogy Bunker!
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 01:04:27 AM »
"Dinosaurs, Dragons & Pirates, oh my!" monster tube (7" opening x 35" long) = $18 including shipping ($19 w/ hooks)

Offline Pumpkinseed

• Posts Too Much!
thats really cute!!
Mommy to: 7 Furbabies; Bug, Boo, Banana, Kazoo, Elliot, Simon and Duncan,
and one skin Baby; Little Miss Lily-Bug

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Thanks! I think I made it a little too huge though, lol. Hopefully someone around here is looking for a 35" long tube!  :poke:

Offline Pumpkinseed

• Posts Too Much!
hahaha.
My boys have a HUGE tube.
but I'm reluctant to put it back in to their cage
Simon hides in it and I NEVER see him and it was sooo hard to get him out of it when I cleaned the cages hahaha.
maybe when they're older though :P
i'm sure plenty of people have a bunch of kiddos that would love that :P

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
RottenApplesss - here is your trilogy bunker! I really LOVE the idea that you had to put a different fabric in the middle! Thank you for your order, I know your ratties will love it! I'm packaging it up right now and taking it straight over to the P.O. in the morning.

(Excuse how lopsided it looks in the picture, I had to hang it awkwardly on the chandelier. It's not actually lopsided lol. It was between that and spending 15 minutes trying to put together that dumb cube storage thing just to take one picture  ::))

Offline rodent_girl_1985

• Posts Too Much!
    • TinyDreamerzzzBezzz
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »
MRR's signature "honeycomb" hammock that is just like that.  Not saying you shouldn't make it, just thought I'd share in case you weren't aware.  Its a great design, my kids love it and seem to not chew this one as much.
While very similar, it's actually not the same if you look at her last picture. The hammocks are connected differently, and the bottom part is a completely different shape than MRR's honeycomb. So I think neelia can safely say the triple hammock is her original design.

BTW, can I throw a name suggestion out as well for the batcave? How bout the hang glider (sp?)?

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2009, 12:05:57 AM »
MRR's signature "honeycomb" hammock that is just like that.  Not saying you shouldn't make it, just thought I'd share in case you weren't aware.  Its a great design, my kids love it and seem to not chew this one as much.
While very similar, it's actually not the same if you look at her last picture. The hammocks are connected differently, and the bottom part is a completely different shape than MRR's honeycomb. So I think neelia can safely say the triple hammock is her original design.

BTW, can I throw a name suggestion out as well for the batcave? How bout the hang glider (sp?)?

I never even got to take a look at that hammock until now. Well I THINK the one I found is the honeycomb, but I see how they're similar. I do, also, believe they're different enough for me to be ok. I hope at least. :) I'm definitely not one to steal and I honestly think there are probably other people out there who have thought of the same thing. I'm just the first person (that I know of) to show it off on here.

Hang glider is good!! I was trying to think of something to do with wings/flying/etc. Hang glider is awesome. I think I might do that! Thank you!!!  ;D

Offline rodent_girl_1985

• Posts Too Much!
    • TinyDreamerzzzBezzz
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2009, 12:09:38 AM »

I never even got to take a look at that hammock until now. Well I THINK the one I found is the honeycomb, but I see how they're similar. I do, also, believe they're different enough for me to be ok. I hope at least. :) I'm definitely not one to steal and I honestly think there are probably other people out there who have thought of the same thing. I'm just the first person (that I know of) to show it off on here.

Hang glider is good!! I was trying to think of something to do with wings/flying/etc. Hang glider is awesome. I think I might do that! Thank you!!!  ;D

No problem.
Like I said, your design really does not look like the honeycomb. While the consept maybe sort of similar, they designs are both very different, so your totaly good :thumbsup2:

Offline Rotten Applesss

• Posts Too Much!
  • Peace, Love, & Paw Prints.
    • The Knotty Rat's Nest
RottenApplesss - here is your trilogy bunker! I really LOVE the idea that you had to put a different fabric in the middle! Thank you for your order, I know your ratties will love it! I'm packaging it up right now and taking it straight over to the P.O. in the morning.

(Excuse how lopsided it looks in the picture, I had to hang it awkwardly on the chandelier. It's not actually lopsided lol. It was between that and spending 15 minutes trying to put together that dumb cube storage thing just to take one picture  ::))

Oh my goodness!! neelia It looks amazing!! I am so happy with the prints we went with. Thank you for your help, it def. looks great with that dark striped fabric! I can't wait til it arrives so my boys can try it out! You did a fantastic job. :heart: :heart:
RIP <3 Edward, McLOVIN, Jay, Silent Bob, Jigsaw, Templeton, Moe-Moe, Little Foot, and Jobin --- I miss you dearly <3

http://theknottyratsnest.etsy.com

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Thank you!!!  ;D But you obviously did half the work with the great idea for the different prints! It came out great and I looove the orange with those prints, I'm super happy with it and I'm glad you're excited!  :hyper:

Offline DebsRats

• Posts Too Much!
I love that trilogy bunker. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. And that long tube I love. I'm sure it'll be sold but if you still have it then.

Offline Pumpkinseed

• Posts Too Much!
I got my hammies yesterday :D :D :D :D

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
DebsRats - Thanks!  ;D And if the tube is still available then, it's definitely all yours! I figured it wouldn't be a high demand item since it's so large, the right ratty family would just have to come along and snatch it up!

Pumpkinseed - YAY! I hope you like them!! It took longer than I thought it would considering it didn't have to travel very far!

Offline Pumpkinseed

• Posts Too Much!
DebsRats - Thanks!  ;D And if the tube is still available then, it's definitely all yours! I figured it wouldn't be a high demand item since it's so large, the right ratty family would just have to come along and snatch it up!

Pumpkinseed - YAY! I hope you like them!! It took longer than I thought it would considering it didn't have to travel very far!
I think it was just the fact that it was over a weekend haha because someone from another part of San Diego sent me something for Lily and I just got it today

Offline Rotten Applesss

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Knotty Rat's Nest
My boys love the trilogy bunker! Thank you so much!!

rat tails.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 07:51:02 PM by RottenApplesss »
RIP <3 Edward, McLOVIN, Jay, Silent Bob, Jigsaw, Templeton, Moe-Moe, Little Foot, and Jobin --- I miss you dearly <3

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
 :hyper: I'm so glad they like it, thanks for the pictures! So cute! :heart:

Offline Rotten Applesss

• Posts Too Much!
    • The Knotty Rat's Nest
Aw! You're welcome!! :]
I just love it. It really looks great in the cage, as well as being super comfy for the boys.
I will try to get some better pictures over the weekend.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
I would love that  ;D

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Accepting custom orders! I'm all caught up on my current ones and available to do more! :) See my fabrics on page 2. I'm working on the website but my laptop with price list & all my website files stopped working, so that's put on hold.

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: ____________Neelia's Nook - Accepting Custom Orders!
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2009, 08:43:11 PM »
So - we owe our apartment complex $1600 and have to come up with it in the next week because they never sent us a bill and now it's in precollections. So I'm having a sale, trying to get rid of all my premades!

I'm also offering amazing deals on custom orders! I don't have a price list (computer with my price list crashed!), but PM me with what you're interested in and I'll try to make you a good deal!

Purple & Yellow Set - $15 shipped! ($16 with hooks)

.Flat Hammock
.Sleeping Bag Hammock
.Tube
.Double Decker

(7" opening x 35" long) = $14 including shipping ($15 w/ hooks)

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: ____________Neelia's Nook - PREMADE SALE! & Custom orders!
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2009, 12:20:55 AM »
OH YEAH! And this one:

Pink & Green Striped Set - SOLD

-2 flat hammocks (one square, one rectangle)
-1 hanging wall sack (or freestanding snuggle sack)
-1 trilogy bunker
-1 tube hammock

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:19:54 PM by neelia »

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: ____________Neelia's Nook - NEW PREMADES 10/21/09
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2009, 02:55:29 AM »
More premades! Will be adding more as the week goes on!! :D Making lots to raise money that we owe our old apartment and hopefully to get some extra money to get a lot of new fabric at the JoAnn's sale this week!!  :heart:

Blue Stars 8" x 8" cube - $10 including shipping
I'm still trying to perfect how to make the opening look nicer, but I swear the cube is even! The picture makes it look really lopsided!

Shapes Hammock Set (can be split up or bought as a set!)

Individually:
"No Close" Tube - 13" long x 7" opening (no close "tenchnology" prevents the tube from shutting when hung up) - $8 shipped
Pocket Hammock - 15" x 11" (pictured separately) - $10 including shipping
Hanging Basket - 9" long x 5" deep x 5" tall (hangs from the top or side of cage!)- $10 including shipping
Trilogy Hammock - 8.5" x 8.5" top & 11" x 11" bottoms - $13 including shipping
Standard Hammock - 10" x 14" - $6 shipped

Or the whole set of 5 hammocks for $30 including shipping!

Offline twenjen70

Re: ____________Neelia's Nook - NEW PREMADES 10/21/09 !!!!!
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »
Hi

I want the pink/green striped set if its still available!

Thanks!

Offline neelia

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »
Yep! It's still available, you can paypal $25 to me at neeliarose@gmail.com and I'll get it out in the mail tomorrow :)

Offline twenjen70

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »
Money sent. How exciting! Thank you!!!

:BlueDumboSmile: