Author Topic: Feeler post: Siamese kittens for adoption CT  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Blu Rat

• Posts Too Much!
  • I strive to be the person my pets think i am...
    • Neo Rattery
Feeler post: Siamese kittens for adoption CT
« on: September 16, 2009, 02:44:57 PM »
Hello All!
I have not been on the forum in quite a while but I have a friend who needs my assitance in adopting out some kittens. These are siamese babies, not born yet. I am trying to help her find homes for them before they are born. Babies will be due in early november. Dad and mom are chocolate point siamese, not quite wedge heads but not appleheafs either. I have seen both mom and dad and they are very beautiful and affectionate. I may end up raising these babies myself, and ill post that if I do. If so they will be guarenteed socialized in home with a dog and rats.
   My friend is moving quickly due to an ugly divorce and can only bring her two adults back home with her. The mom is not allowing her to have the kittens back home.
So please if there is interest in these babies shoot me an email. I dont know what she will take for the kittens. I know origonally she was asking $450 but I dicussed with her selling them for $150 to find them homes.
 Thanks for looking!
Em

Offline Shirerats

Re: Feeler post: Siamese kittens for adoption CT
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 07:19:41 PM »
Have you had any luck?

Offline flo4sal

Re: Feeler post: Siamese kittens for adoption CT
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »
I don't know when your friend is moving, but I hope she allows time for the mama to nurse them.