Author Topic: 3 Kittens for Adoption in Northern IL  (Read 2127 times)

Offline My_Devastation

3 Kittens for Adoption in Northern IL
« on: September 17, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »
Hello everyone! I work at a horse barn, which of course has outdoor cats. Well, a few weeks ago I caught three kittens and they really need homes! One is a calico, another is solid black, and the third is white with a few small black patches and a black tail. They're really cute, super shy, and they really need homes! I'd take them myself, but I have two cats, 13 rats, and my mom has said no more (as of right now!!) So, if anyone is interested, please let me know!

BTW: They're about 4 months old.
Rats~ Puck

Kitties~ Willow, Sonja, Lexxi, and Logan.

RIP: Shelley, Aisling, Marilyn, Katrina, Eva, Gwendolyn, Dahlia, Caja, Ruby, Samara, Drusy, Tex, Brie, Kolbi, Riley, Brandy, Paige, Damien, Chloe, Felix, Fallon, Zoie, Jukka, Wendell, Felicia, Fiona, Inara, Nami

Offline My_Devastation

Re: 3 Kittens for Adoption in Northern IL
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »
Just realized I forgot to mention that the black one is a male, and the calico and white are females. The black one has been super friendly the past few days, but the other two need some work - I only see them for a few hours a day, and I'm pretty much the only interaction they get with people.
Rats~ Puck

RIP: Shelley, Aisling, Marilyn, Katrina, Eva, Gwendolyn, Dahlia, Caja, Ruby, Samara, Drusy, Tex, Brie, Kolbi, Riley, Brandy, Paige, Damien, Chloe, Felix, Fallon, Zoie, Jukka, Wendell, Felicia, Fiona, Inara, Nami

Offline My_Devastation

Re: 3 Kittens for Adoption in Northern IL
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 02:42:49 PM »
Well the calico has found a home, and will be getting picked up in a little over an hour. So just the black male and the white female remain! I have them at my house now to get them more used to people. If anyone is interested, just let me know!!
Rats~ Puck