Author Topic: Jubilee! (PICS!!!)  (Read 2457 times)

Offline RainbowRatties

• Home Over the Rainbow Rattery
Jubilee! (PICS!!!)
« on: September 18, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »
This is Jubilee, my new bunny girl!  :rattysmiley:

Jubilee was going to be shipped off to become food, so we decided to save her and give her a good home. She's super sweet and well behaved, she jumps right into my lap! She's great with the dog and the cats (she's bigger than one of them) and she and the ferret stay away from each other entirely. I can't believe someone would just give her away for food, but they were. I'm glad we got her before they could do that though, and now she'll live out her life happily and without fear of being someones dinner.

Anyway, I was told she -might- be -around- 3 years old, and that she again -might- be a Flemish giant/English Lop mix. Anyone got any other ideas as to what she might be, and how to tell how old she is? She weighs 10 lbs... so might she actually be part Flemish giant?

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: Jubilee! (PICS!!!)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 04:11:59 PM »
I have no idea on her genetics, but she's a cutie!  :)

Offline Billie40

• Posts Too Much!
    • Billie's Bunks & Hides
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »
I like the pic where the kitty's trying to get some screen time.  :yelcutelaugh: I used to trap rabbit when I was young and it made me want one as a pet. So cute and soft...I quit hunting when I was allowed to start keeping my own pets because I just couldn't look at those sweet faces the same way. I never ended up with a bunny but I wouldn't mind loving on yours a bit!  :-*

Offline Kabbie

• Posts Too Much!
  • ibrux iboggle irat
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »
...ahem...I do believe your gorgeous little bun looks a bit under the weather - may I suggest QT at my house? :wink5:

Offline RainbowRatties

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »
I have no idea on her genetics, but she's a cutie!  :)

Thanks! She appreciates the reassurance ^_^

I like the pic where the kitty's trying to get some screen time.  :yelcutelaugh: I used to trap rabbit when I was young and it made me want one as a pet. So cute and soft...I quit hunting when I was allowed to start keeping my own pets because I just couldn't look at those sweet faces the same way. I never ended up with a bunny but I wouldn't mind loving on yours a bit!  :-*

lol, yeah, the cats are very curious of her, but still a little wary. Bummer that you haven't had your own bunny, she's only the second one I've ever had, but she's very sweet.

...ahem...I do believe your gorgeous little bun looks a bit under the weather - may I suggest QT at my house? :wink5:

Haha! I do believe you may be trying to pull a fast one on me. Nice try though XP