Author Topic: B&W Older Kitten For Adoption - NE OH  (Read 2248 times)

Offline obliviousally

• Keep Your Guard Up, Girl...
B&W Older Kitten For Adoption - NE OH
« on: September 20, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »
Laurie was dumped in a Walmart parking lot on a busy Saturday afternoon in June. She was found under a van near the front of the store as my SO and I drove past and saw a few people trying to get something out from under the vehicle. She was taken to the vet that same day (lucky it was before they closed!) and determined to just be old enough to be away from her mother and weaned. She got medication for a cold she had and taken home with us.

When she was brought home.

A few weeks later.

Crashed out on the floor.

A few days ago.

She's about six months old. Originally, I intended on keeping her, but between school most of the week and the fact I'll be moving to the main campus next year, I cannot give her the attention I'd like. She's an amazing cat and very active. She gets along with rodents (I had a rat who passed just recently who free ranged on a bed in my computer room. She was interested, but he would chase her away. She seems to think that they're tails are to play with, but otherwise she's cool with them. She doesn't seem to want to hunt them.), ferrets (my SO has two which chase her around) and I imagine she'd get along with other cats, as well. She's also okay with small dogs, but I don't know how she is with larger ones. She's really laid back and loves attention. She sleeps at the foot of my bed, as well. She's just an all around happy cat and the only time she's ever scratched is when she's riled up and playing. She does like to chew on my fingers, however and does have that normal catten mischievousness. She can be a bit clingy, though I don't know if it's just because I'm HER person or because she loves attention.

She hasn't been spayed yet (I haven't had the time, not that I haven't been able to financially), but she is on flea medication and is due for a dose in the next couple days here.

I'm posting here first before starting to inquire with local shelters and rescues. I'd like her to go to a forever home, after all. If you're interested, please give me and e-mail at: obliviousallyATyahoo.com (replace the AT with @, of course!). Serious inquiries only, please! I am in Warren, OH and I can travel in the NE Ohio and possibly the W PA area if you're interested.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:56:11 PM by obliviousally »

Offline obliviousally

• Keep Your Guard Up, Girl...
Re: B&W Older Kitten For Adoption - NE OH
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »
I wanted to mention that Laurie is STILL up for adoption. She's a little older now, but she does get along with other cats! If you're interested OR if you can pass along information on local feline rescues, that would be great. Just contact me at obliviousallyATyahoo.com! Thank you!