Author Topic: Lauren's Critter Loft *Offering Premades and Customs for your Critters!*  (Read 36602 times)

Offline Titi26

Hi,
  I finally received my hammocks and I am very, very happy :)

Offline Lauren_22

• Posts Too Much!
  • "A house is not a home without a pet."
Re: Lauren's Critter Loft *Offering Premades and Customs for your Critters!*
« Reply #226 on: September 23, 2010, 01:42:06 AM »
Hello Everyone!  :wave2:

Well my life has finally settled down enough to where I can take on orders again! I am excited to start sewing again, its been a while and I definitely miss it. My grandparents have been able to move back into their home in Southern Louisiana and their birds have moved back as well! No more 70 hour work weeks for me, haha (at least until next summer  :P) and my classes are relatively easy this semester so more time for sewing! I have been re-vamping my website; adding new products, some price reductions, etc.

I also have a new email: laurenscritterloft@gmail.com

Here are some orders I recently completed:

I also have tons of new fabrics you can see HERE
And I have holiday fabrics available HERE in case anyone wants to order some halloween goodies  :BlueDumboSmile:

Keep an eye out for some premades this weekend!  ;)

Offline RetroChick

« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2010, 01:16:32 AM »
Hi Lauren,

I emailed you a few days ago to place an order, and I thought I used the right email address...lol?  Just wanted to double check to make sure you got my order. :)  I just read about your family and you being affected by the oil spill this summer. I truly hope everything is back to normal down there for you and your family, and everyone else affected!

~Heather

Offline Miss Vicky

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #228 on: December 16, 2010, 11:16:20 PM »
I'm am getting extremely frustrated.

I placed and paid for an order from Lauren's Critter Loft on 11/23/10 and have received NOTHING. Not my order and not any correspondence. I sent an email several days ago asking for the status of my order and it has been ignored.

Needless to say, I won't be ordering from this seller again, but I want my items or my money back.
Owned by two cats (Tiny Tim and Jasper) and two rats (Wreck-It Ralph and Fix-It Felix, Jr.)