Author Topic: GRAND RE-OPENING SALE at flip4nip!!  (Read 3033 times)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
GRAND RE-OPENING SALE at flip4nip!!
« on: October 06, 2009, 09:53:32 PM »
Since 2003, I've been making and selling super potent catnip toys that have become so popular, I've continued to make them due to the demand.

Originally I made the toys to help support an elderly blind, deaf and diabetic cat whom I'd adopted from the local shelter. His name was Snoopy- read his story to find out why this cat got a dog's name LOL

As you can imagine, his vet bills were astronomical! He has since gone on ahead, and I miss him so much! but I kept making the toys and other cat things because people kept asking for them!
You can see my boy's story here: http://www.freewebs.com/catnap_creations/index.htm

The original website was called catnap creations but it has been renamed and is now flip4nip
so that Snoopy could have a page all to himself. Eventually I will get photos of my current and past cats as well as rats, up on that site too.

But the toy sales continue! and we are having a sale to celebrate the re opening after being closed for several months.

GRAND RE-OPENING SPECIAL: FREE SHIPPING on all toy orders of $25 or more               

http://www.freewebs.com/flip4nip/      

From my home page:

Here at flip4nip, we specialize in catnip toys handmade with love--and LOTS of fresh, potent catnip. You won't find anything like 'em in pet or department stores anywhere!
But don't take our word for it. Scroll down for comments from former customers, plus photos and even video of some very contented cats.

You'll see, cats really do "flip" for our nip toys!

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: GRAND RE-OPENING SALE at flip4nip!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:51:53 PM »
oopsie, I made a boo- boo  :doh: but it's been fixed, please check it out

I noticed the shipping rates on the website were too complicated, and too high.
We like to keep our products affordable and our shipping & handling rates reasonable,
so I've gone ahead and adjusted those rates downward.
The new rates are:
For orders up to $15 - $4.00
For orders up to $25 - $6.00
For orders up to $50 - $8.00
CURRENT SPECIAL FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $25
til Nov 2nd

:thumbsup2: