Author Topic: 2 Ferrets Atlanta, GA Area Need to be Rehomed Come with Many Extras!  (Read 4758 times)

Offline JennyandKayla

• Ritten
These are for two female ferrets that are between 2-3 years old.  They are both very friendly.  Although, I will admit, one of them likes to gnaw on male wrists and sometimes ankles, but only if you let her sniff for too long.  You will notice her sniffing too.  I haven't really seen her do this with females. 

They have to adopted and kept together as they are very attached to each other. 

They have the double level Ferret Nation cage and sleeping hammocks, beds, and litter boxes.  Also, they will come with about 2 years worth of litter and about 1 year of food (maybe more).  They also come with shampoo, Bioodor, and a few other misc grooming items.   It is quite a bit of stuff. 

The ferrets were not my pets to begin with, but I took them in for someone else who needed assistance.  I feel like they need a nice family that adores ferrets to spend a lot of quality time with them.  They are too sweet for anything less.  If you are interested please contact me. 

Rehoming fee is $275.  I can email pictures if you are interested as well!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:46:10 PM by JennyandKayla »

Offline JennyandKayla

• Ritten
Re: 2 Ferrets Atlanta, GA Area Need to be Rehomed Come with Many Extras!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 11:04:47 PM »
Let me clarify the litter and food quantities...
There is over 250 lbs of litter and over 14 lbs of food.

Offline JennyandKayla

• Ritten
Re: 2 Ferrets Atlanta, GA Area Need to be Rehomed Come with Many Extras!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 01:51:12 AM »
These two ferrets have been adopted.