Author Topic: 15 babies available in Lexington KY in January  (Read 1457 times)

Offline firemage13

15 babies available in Lexington KY in January
« on: December 17, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »
Babies born to a blue top-eared girl whom I adopted before I knew she was pregnant. Believe that Dad is a now-neutered blue berk with a headspot. All of the babies need to find a home! Please let me know if you're interested... way2much_spare_time@yahoo.com

Offline firemage13

Re: 15 babies available in Lexington KY in January
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 10:04:30 PM »
Pictures at 4 days:

Girls:

Boys:

Momma:

We think this is dad: (she was pregnant before I adopted her... surprise!)

Let me know if you're interested in them:)

Offline firemage13

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »

These pups are available at the end of January... They have a link in Rat Tails if you are interested in individual pictures.

Offline firemage13

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
I have been looking for homes for these babes since they were born, but haven't had anyone interested in the males (and not enough people interested n the girlies). They are 5 weeks old, so I have separated the young boys. They've been handled every day since they were born and are happy, healthy young ratties, but they need to go to new homes. I have contacted the local animal shelter, and they have a couple of rat people and would be willing to take them, but I wanted to reach out to the GM community one more time to get these babes happy homes!

Offline Leona

• Posts Too Much!
    • Splash and Spots Rattery
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »
Do you have any pictures of them? The ones listed aren't working for me... I might be interested. I currently have fourteen rats but lost a couple within the past two weeks. I live in Corbin, KY but my sister lives in Berea and goes to Lexington for school, she wouldn't mind bringing them down to me... she's offered before but I'll have to ask her again.
Ratless... RIP all rats from 2003 - 2011!
<3 Love my human baby Raea and my husky Shotgun <3

Offline CoveyAM

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 03:43:05 PM »
I too am interested, if you could post some pictures of your females

Offline firemage13

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 09:45:15 PM »
These are some recent pics of my babies. The close-ups were taken today of the two girls with headspots and two of the 6 without. all of the babies have white berky bellies:) The girls that are available are Cupid and Mistletoe (w/ headspots), Vixen, Gingerbread, Dancer, Holly, Noel, and Joy. I also have some boys available (Dasher and Prancer have crooked blazes, Comet has a larger crooked blaze and is a variberk, and Donner and Blitzen are berks).

see earlier baby pictures at http://s854.photobucket.com/home/firemage13

Offline CoveyAM

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 11:01:54 PM »
They're very cute! I have a pair of 9 month old females up in Cincinnati.  8) You say they will be ready in late January? I know I would love to add a couple girls to the family, and we definitely have the space. You know it would be great if we could arrange a meeting and I could drive down to see them and get a feel for everybody! Whatever we need to do to get everything going.

If you'd like to continue this via email, so we can swap numbers and figure something out, that would be great. My email is coveyam@mail.uc.edu