Author Topic: *Found Tabby* W. KY area (with pictures)  (Read 2514 times)

Offline ZooKeeper

*Found Tabby* W. KY area (with pictures)
« on: December 29, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »
I was driving home the other night when I found this lovable boy on the side of the road. He is sooo affectionate and never stops purring, even the vet had to pretend to give him a bath to be able to listen to his lungs!! :toothy10: He is a really small cat and about a year old. I'm just trying to send word out everywhere to find his home (if he has one). If I don't get a response from my postings anywhere I will assume he is a loner and will take him into my little zoo family I have.  :heart: Here are some pictures:

Offline krazycatlady

• Posts Too Much!
Re: *Found Tabby* W. KY area (with pictures)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 06:56:15 PM »
 :shocked2: what a gorgeous boy!
At least if nobody comes forward for him he has a wonderful home to look forward to :heart:
RIP Mr. Squishy, Coraline & Gaz :( Play hard, Mommy misses you.

Offline nakedrats

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 08:18:21 PM »

Make sure you post plenty of signs near where you found him.  Cats roam up to a mile from home.  Also call all your local humane societies, shelters and animal control and give them his description for their 'found' list in case someone comes looking for him.  Outdoor cats can be missing for quite a while before someone thinks to come looking for them.  If he's healthy and in good weight, he's probably owned.  True ferals and long-time strays tend to get scruffy and skinny from lack of care and poor nutrition.

Offline ZooKeeper

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »
Yeah he is a bit wormy and teeny tiny for his age. But I am thinking he is someone's pet just by the fact that he HAS to have attention ALL the time. But I'm worried about who he might be owned by. The people around here tend to not spay or neuter their pets. The pets in turn procreate all the time, and the babies just run around. That's about how it is. I figure if someone really cares about this cat I'll get something (after all my postings go out) within a month or so. After that...I don't have much hope for someone showing up. But my gosh he just purrs non stop and can't stay away from your lap! He HAS to be in it!!! ::)