Author Topic: Anybody selling or knows where to get a cheap critter nation?!?!  (Read 3028 times)

Offline NattiesRatties

I am looking for a Critter nations 162 for my three ratties. I have two babies and once they grow... their current cage will be too cramped with three in it! Is anybody selling one or knows of a webiste that sells them for under $300? I am only 14 and I currently have $70 saved  :doh: so I have a lot more saving to go... thanks for the help!!

Offline DebsRats

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Anybody selling or knows where to get a cheap critter nation?!?!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »
Petstreetmall.com their $234 plus free shipping.

Offline NattiesRatties

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
Oh great! :D
The cheapest one I've seen is 250+ expenisive shipping, so that's better! :)

Offline MissSara

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 10:43:55 PM »
Suggestion: Don't order from petstreetmall.com

look on google, type in "petstreetmall.com reviews" and you'll get a hint why.

I'm still waiting for my cage, I called last monday, they promised me it had been shipped and I would receive it later that week (It has already been 2 weeks since I ordered), I had emailed 3 days after I ordered asking for an update on shipping and about the tracking number (which they promise you), they never responded. I called today, and after honestly being on hold for a half an hour, the girl told me "oh there was a problem with our request to midwest, I'm going to try again now." When I questioned why, she refused to give me an answer, when I asked why I wasn't alerted that there would be a delay she said "There. I did it. Alright?" and hung up.

(I called back asking for a manager, but she refused to let me talk to one, I also had tried to call them before today a few times, no one answered, and no one called me back)
It's been 3 weeks, and she told me it'll be at last another 7-10 days.
New mommy to babies April and Alice

Offline DebsRats

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 10:48:34 PM »
I guess I was lucky. I got mine in exactly one week. It comes from Midwest.

Offline Lauren_22

• Posts Too Much!
  • "A house is not a home without a pet."
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 10:55:34 PM »
It's also $234.99 with Free Shipping at All Pet Furniture.

Offline MissSara

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 10:56:29 PM »
Midwest never got the order, because petstreetmall.com didn't send it through, and wouldn't have if I didn't call today. I'm just so confused why a week ago I was told it went through and I'd definitely be receiving it by the end of that week, and now I call and I'm told that it never went through in the first place and she's like "I'll try again".

If they're going to charge me right away, they should make sure it gets sent out right away... THAT is how you do business.

Also, the lack of tracking number, when they clearly state that you receive a tracking number with every single order, is such an insult, I haven't heard of anyone receiving one from them.
New mommy to babies April and Alice

Offline NattiesRatties

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 12:44:49 AM »
Oh wow Sara.. that's gotta be so frusturating  :eek:! Thanks so much for warning me, I really appreciate it ! ...I think I will order from the website Lauren mentioned. Pheww!   :confused1:

Offline Nightmelody

• Posts Too Much!
    • Crossroads Rat Rescue!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 11:21:35 PM »
petstreetmall apparently has issues from time to time, but many people on here, including myself, did in fact order our CNs from them and had no problems at all. mine took less than one week to arrive.
Whichever you choose, likely you will get it in a timely manner with few to no problems.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 11:25:08 PM by Nightmelody »
Founder, Crossroads Rat Rescue - Oklahoma http://crossroadsratrescue.webs.com/

Offline DazzleMe

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Show Up For Life
    • Dazzle Me Rattery
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »
My sister ordered a Critter Nation 162 from Petsmart.com -- $238.99 + $5.99 shipping and it was here in three days.
-Melina & Crew