Author Topic: ??? winter 2007- Dec.21,2009/ Jan. 15- 2010- R.I.P Sable and Lexi ( pictures)  (Read 601 times)

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
 Its been a hard few months for me.. with my grandpa being in the hopsital from breaking his hip to trying to come to terms with my grandparents moving into assianted living.. its been hard.
Sable and Lexi were two very old girls, the last of my first rats. I got sable with sable years ago.. though sable never like people and bite me several times i still loved her and did my best to make the best of the last few months. Lexi was my girl, she pass away in her sleep from tumors on Dec.21
I decided to let sable hang out till i believed it was time. when she stop acting normal.. slept all the time and  didn't seem to be getting much out of life i made the choice to have her put to sleep. SHe had many tumors.. one very large one and some small coming in so i felt it was only fair to help her cross the bridge.

Its been a very hard time but i hope i can make it through it.  These girls were my life and though they are gone i know they will live on in my heart.

R.I.P  Sable and Lexi

Sable:

LeXI:

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 03:06:25 AM by Ratlovingkippy06 »
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.

Offline gramma2jaakk

• Posts Too Much!
I'm so sorry for your loss, and the rough times you are going through right now.  But Sable and Lexi both know you loved them, and still do.

Offline Ratlovingkippy06

• Posts Too Much!
  • Thats alright my rat thinks your groose too:)
    • Rat photos
 Yes, its been a hard year and this year hasn't started soo great.. my old males arent doing so hot so i saldy expect to have another post like this.. its breaks my heart. I know they are living nice long lives but to watch them fade soo fast.. it hurts.
worse things is not too many people really "get it" why you care soo much about a rat.. its just a rat..
No.. its not just a rat there are my babies :(
R.I.P- Shadow, Apollo, Boo,Meka, Mandy, Remy, Kayla, Mia, Lexi, Sable, Romeo,Winstin, Sam, Missy  Annie,Selene, Leo, Juilet, Zeus Emma,Helen, Oreo, V, Troy, Hope, Beauty.