Author Topic: Like New Used Sr. Wodent Wheel in NE CT-will ship  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
Like New Used Sr. Wodent Wheel in NE CT-will ship
« on: January 19, 2010, 08:44:22 AM »
I don't really know how much to charge for this...  It is hot pink on the outside, with a black track?? I believe. I'll double check the track color tonight, I'm at work right now.  It has all the appropriate parts, including the stand.  I live in the very northeast part of Connecticut, right on the border of Rhode Island.  I originally paid $14 plus shipping for it about a month ago.  My girls were scared of it.  You'd think the entry holes would comfort them, but apparently mine prefer a more open wheel, so I've bought them the Super Pet Comfort Wheel.  While they're not running on it yet(they're not sure what it's for  :doh:), they have gone in it.  They wouldn't go in the wodent wheel.  I know it is not all rats though, as my last foster decided it should be the first thing he checked out in his new cage.  Unfortunately, he would have done much better in a Wobust  Wodent Wheel :yelcutelaugh:  Anyway, I've decided that half the price sounds fair, so I'm charging $7, plus shipping if you are unable to come pick it up from me.  I will post a pic tonight if that helps.

Offline ShadowDancer60

• To all the angels at the Bridge
Re: Like New Used Sr. Wodent Wheel in NE CT-will ship
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 09:20:04 PM »
I'm interested in the wheel. I'm in Putnam.
Another Kim's Ark Foster Failure...Moo Meece R Us

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 08:40:25 AM »
Cool.  I'm in Danielson.  My email is smesyna@att.net so we can work everything out.

Offline modracula

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 10:46:39 AM »
I am interested if it falls through, I would need it shipped though if possible ;)
Mommy to Ellie, Maisey, Charlie, and Sylvia<3

R.I.P Ave-y Baby, Livi-girl, Mazzeline, and my Buckley Boy, Oliver, Brown mouse and Cow mouse <3 Miss you.

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 11:02:15 AM »
Ok, if this doesn't work out, you are next in line.  Shipping is not a problem.  If this doesn't work out, I'll find out the actualy shipping costs, let you know, receive payment, and send it out :)

Offline modracula

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
thanks so much! I would really like a wodent wheel since the girls seem to not be interested in using any open wheels!  :doh:
Mommy to Ellie, Maisey, Charlie, and Sylvia<3

R.I.P Ave-y Baby, Livi-girl, Mazzeline, and my Buckley Boy, Oliver, Brown mouse and Cow mouse <3 Miss you.