Author Topic: Looking for a Martin 690 and a Silent Spinner in PA/MD  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Nottingham

Looking for a Martin 690 and a Silent Spinner in PA/MD
« on: January 29, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »
So even though I was perfectly happy with just my two boys, fate intervened and I rescued a little rattie girl last week (Jerk was going to throw her AWAY in a dumpster bc his snake wouldn't eat her  :angry4:).  While she's small now, my cage simply isn't big enough for two manrats and a hyperactive lady so I am looking to upgrade.

The 690 model is the only one that's going to fit where I need it to go.  This is only a weekend cage (during the week they live in a 680 while I'm at school) so I figure they can deal with the limited floor space.  Is anyone looking to sell a cage that's in decent condition?  I was unprepared to take on this additional rat, and factoring in what I just spent on textbooks my funds are moderately limited and I can't buy new until I've expanded the vet fund for rat #3. 

If you're willing to ship, that would be to area code 17065 which is about 30 min south of Harrisburg, PA.  I go to school in Rockville, MD so I'd be willing to drive to pick up from ~45min from either location. 

The new little girl (Ramona the Pest  ;D) has also turned out to be quite the runner.  Right now she's stuck using the Comfort Wheel I bought to try on the boys (who subsequently ignored it) and I'd love to upgrade her to a Silent Spinner for her benefit and mine.  If anyone has a wheel that they're not using, I'd love to take it off your hands.

And just because I think she's adorable, here's The Pest with her new brothers who she LOFFS:  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5090361&l=6768963565&id=501126534

Thanks
Alex :)

[eta...please excuse horrific grammar.  Too much school and too little sleep]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:21:03 PM by Nottingham »

Offline The Jenn

• Posts Too Much!
  • Better with a buddy!
    • Jenn's Hammock Hobby
Re: Looking for a Martin 690 and a Silent Spinner in PA/MD
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 09:45:27 AM »
If I had anything, I'd totally send it your way. I just wanted to say AWWWW at the picture, and I'm so glad you have the pair of neutered boys so that you could integrate this little sweetie into their colony. :heart: That picture just made Mom and I melt. Gus and Archie both look exactly like their sisters do right now.

Best of luck finding a weekend cage for them, and a wheel! My girls are junkies for their Wodent Wheel, and even the boys use it every now and then.
Current are Alexander, Vanellope, Taffyta
R.I.P. Ondo, Jeremy, Iggy, Dai, Doze, Julie, Audrey, Stitch, Johanna, Lucy, Alphonse, Miriam, April, Monty