Author Topic: Wanted: Companion Ferrets - Southgate, MI (Wayne County)  (Read 3996 times)

Offline Cyove

Wanted: Companion Ferrets - Southgate, MI (Wayne County)
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:54:08 PM »
Hi there. We currently have two boys, Dominion and Nemesis, and are looking to expand our family by adding one to three more fuzzies to the bunch!

We live in Southgate, MI, in Wayne County.

We are not looking to pay an outrageous adoption or rehoming fee, but understand if you would like a small donation for your shelter and/or rescue's benefit.

I do not know how to drive, so I am looking for someone close that would be able to deliver the new ferrets to our apartment. Of course you could come to do a home inspection and meet our other fuzzies before deciding to place with us or not.

We would prefer not to have a special needs ferret at this time, i.e. medical special needs.

Any age, gender, or appearance is welcome. Though we'd prefer an adult ferret who is already quite good at using litter boxes, as well as one who is decent with small dogs as we have a Chinese Crested who enjoys playing with our ferrets.

We are willing to adopt a single, a bonded pair, or a bonded trio.

Thanks all for your time!
~Cyove & The Gang~
Josci, Mogwai, Gremlin, Bootstrap, Vulcan, Romulus, Draga, Tanuki
<:3(-)~~

Offline nakedrats

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Wanted: Companion Ferrets - Southgate, MI (Wayne County)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »

If you don't get responses here, I'd look on Petfinder.com.  There are a number of ferret rescues in MI that have listings on petfinder.  You could also look in your local Craigslist listings for people nearby that are looking to rehome their ferrets.  I know there are always ferrets listed on Philadelphia craigslist.

Good luck!

Offline Cyove

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:28:36 PM »
Thanks Naked. We've been searching, but no luck yet. We will continue our search for as long as it takes though. :BlueDumboSmile:
~Cyove & The Gang~

Offline Eluin Gentry

• Posts Too Much!
  • Northern Michigan Rat Rescue Adoption Coordinator
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 01:50:14 AM »
I know there is a ferret rescue in Lake Ann MI. If they have what you are looking for, I might be able to make a little road trip. I'm in Traverse City and I really could use a chance to get out of town.
This is their email. It looks like they have a lot of lonely ferrets right now.
fuzzbutts4uandme@yahoo.com

Offline Cyove

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 02:29:33 PM »
Thank you very much for your response and your help, I really appreciate it. Though, we did end up finding three ferrets in need of a good home. A female born in October 2009, a deaf male born February 15th 2008 and a female born November 25th 2008. We have named them Merceles, Iorek, and Sanguine. It is always a desire of mine to help lonely ferrets out there and give them a good home, however we have reached our 5 fuzzyrump limit and cannot currently afford any additional furrbabies at this stage in our lives. Again, I thank you very much though!

I suppose 'Modz May Delete' this now.

Thanks so much. =]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 02:31:14 PM by Cyove »
~Cyove & The Gang~

Offline loisrork

• Ritten
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »
Hi, you are in luck. I have 3 adult ferrets that need a good home. Due to health issues with my husband, i need to find my little critters a good home. not asking much for them but I need to make sure whoever adopts my little ones they will be good to them a take really good care of them.

I have 1 female (butter) 2 males (buddy and buster)
butter is approx 5
buddy is 3
buster is my baby of 2

If you would be interested let me know.