Author Topic: Looking for Ferret-duo in N. IL  (Read 3904 times)

Offline nevadamoon

• Posts Too Much!
Looking for Ferret-duo in N. IL
« on: February 14, 2010, 01:54:05 AM »
Looking to add a pair of ferrets to our family.  Prefer under 4 years.  Health issues ok, just be upfront with what they are.  Please contact us via here or through email.   (Listed in profile.)  Thanks!  :wave2:

Offline rathousemommy

Re: Looking for Ferret-duo in N. IL
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »
Did you ever find any ferrets?

Offline nevadamoon

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 11:10:59 PM »
I do have a trio now, but would probably be open to one or two more depending on what my family says. 

Offline rathousemommy

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 11:14:29 PM »
 I have a male/ female pair of younger adults I have up for adoption. I saw that you were looking for some but did not know if you were still looking or not. The fee for mine is $60.00 if pick up here or $75.00 if I am meeting someone.   This is for just the ferrets no accessories as I still have 4 ferrets after these 2 are rehomed. 

Offline nevadamoon

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 11:20:48 PM »
Do you have any information about their age/personalities/etc?  Have they had their vaccinations and that sort of thing, or do they need to be made up to date with them?  I'll have to talk to my husband when he gets home in the morning and let you know.  :) 

Offline rathousemommy

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 11:31:31 PM »
 The female is just over a year and the male is about to turn 3 years old from what I was told.   The only one that needs a shot would be the male. My vet does not give booster shots every year  to any animal anymore. They are finding out that they have been over vaccinating and only require it every 2 to 3 years now.  Both ferrets are very friendly and very fun to be around.  I will miss them but 6 is just too many now with hubby having health issues and losing 85% of his sight in 2 months time.