Author Topic: Seeking Blue or Purple Giant Silent Spinner in NE CT  (Read 777 times)

Offline Stacy M

• Posts Too Much!
  • Missy always in my <3
Seeking Blue or Purple Giant Silent Spinner in NE CT
« on: February 25, 2010, 10:29:41 PM »
Hey!  I tried a Wodent Wheel, but my girls were afraid of the openings.  I sold it, and bought a Super Pet Comfort wheel.  My girl loves, but I have a CN, and the way it clips on to the bars doesn't work quite right for the bar spacings on my cage.  I am using the stand, and I could deal with that, but the noise is driving my mom crazy (her bedroom is next door and we keep the doors open because we heat the house with a wood stove and a pellet stove.)  Sooo, this is why I want the silent spinner.  I'd be able to clip it to the bars of my cage, and it wouldn't make that awful wobbly and squeaky  noise the comfort wheel makes.  I'd just order it online (not that I wouldn't mind getting it cheaper used!!) except none of the sites I can find let you choose the color.  I am picky I guess, and would greatly prefer the blue or purple as they would go best with the cage setups I do.  I'd really like pink, but, alas they are not made in pink for some unknown reason.  Anyway, thanks for looking!  I'd prefer used to save money, but if you are aware of an online store that lets you pick the colors when you order, please let me know.  Also, I can drive a reasonable distance, just pm me to see if it is doable.  I specifically live in Danielson, CT, which is on the border of Foster, RI.