Author Topic: Neutered male grey/white lop - N. GA - posting for a friend  (Read 8118 times)

Offline evilhobbitgirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • ratless
Neutered male grey/white lop - N. GA - posting for a friend
« on: March 03, 2010, 02:15:06 PM »
A very handsome, neutered, grey and white lop is in need of a new home. His college owner no longer has the time for him and he has been living in a dirty cage with less and less free range time. :-\ He lives in a 3x3 panel NIC cage and used to be litter trained but due to the infrequent cleanings he has gotten out of the habit. He would be easy to re-train with some patience.

His name is Rupert. My friend came to me to see if I knew anyone who wants a bunny and if not he will be posted on craigslist and end up who knows where.  I really wish I wasn't living in an apartment w/roommate right now otherwise I would find a way to take him in but I simply do not have the space if I can't bond him and Kirby.. or the funds.

If there is even a "maybe" ringing in your head please PM me or email me at heidicbergman@gmail.com and we can try and work out any arrangements necessary. I am willing to pick him up in Dahlonega and deliver him to anywhere around there, Kennesaw or Gwinnett.

Offline Accidental Damage

• Posts Too Much!
    • One Stop Rat Fun Shop
Re: Neutered male grey/white lop - N. GA - posting for a friend
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:48:18 AM »
Has anything happened with this guy yet?..........Not that I need another rabbit ::)

Offline evilhobbitgirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • ratless
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 04:18:53 PM »
I posted this on rabbitsonline.net as well and a girl in Cumming saw it there and was very interested in him.. I passed the info along to my friend who is passing it onto her roommate (the actual owner). I haven't heard an update yet. I think the owner was on a trip this past week. I'll post if I hear anything new!

Offline Accidental Damage

• Posts Too Much!
    • One Stop Rat Fun Shop
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 05:43:34 PM »
I am glad someone hopefully knowledgable may be interested. I hate seeing rabbits looking for homes as they are so hard to place, makes it 10x worse that its nearly Easter. Gah. If that falls through I may be able to take him. Even if it is just temporary till I could find him an experienced owner that would give him what he deserves. I have just heard to many horror stories of trying to intro a rabbit to a bonded couple I think I would be scared to try!

Offline Jennicat

• Hogswoggled.
    • All Creatures Rescue and Sanctuary
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 06:09:14 PM »
I have a horde of foster bunnies already but that is one handsome fellow! Best wishes to him finding a new place. :)
1 dog, 1 cat, 2 rats, 3 guinea pigs -- and a horde of fosters.

Adopt before you Shop!
http://www.allcreaturesrescue.org

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 05:20:06 PM »
If only i was closer id love to adopt him
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline JessicasZooCrew

• My blog
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 05:57:39 PM »
I believe his color would be called blue magpie harlaquin. Pretty baby =) Looks like a mini lop =)

I have 11 rabbits (used to show and breed, these guys are my retirees that no one wanted or we bottle fed in Priscilla and Cubby's case - we are working on spaying and neutering everyone, 4 down 7 to go). BTW, I will never have 11 rabbits at one time again (well 12 technically as someone dumped one on our property a few months ago and I have yet to find a home for her) but most of these are 4+ and/or have special needs. My oldest bonded pair are 7 1/2 and 8 so it will be a while before I have less then 11 (or 12, if Hazel never finds a home).

Good luck finding him a home!
~~Jessica And Crew~~

Offline LadyLily

• Ritten
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
Oh WOW! The Bun is absolutely beautiful! I wish I lived closer!!! My bun needs a buddy and I would jump for this one in a heart beat! Saddly, I am located in Quebec, Canada... Kind of a long drive, and it may be complicated wityh customs... :(

Offline evilhobbitgirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • ratless
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 06:14:42 PM »
Just wanted to update.... I heard from my friend. This rabbit was adopted out to someone but passed away unexpectedly about 6 months later.  :-\

Offline applecavy

• Posts Too Much!
  • Think adoption first! :3
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »
Poor boy.
RIP Bunny.