Author Topic: Zupreem rabbit pellets  (Read 2295 times)

Offline None505

Zupreem rabbit pellets
« on: March 06, 2010, 01:21:21 AM »
I am using feeding 2 tablespoons of Zupreem rabbit pellets a day, veggies and unlimited grass hay. Is this ok or should I change something? Thanks.

Offline DebsRats

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Zupreem rabbit pellets
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 11:34:08 PM »
The best rabbit pellets are Oxbow . That's all I've fed for years. Do they have a timothy formula. How old is the bun?

Offline Jennicat

• Hogswoggled.
    • All Creatures Rescue and Sanctuary
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 10:36:21 AM »
Zupreem bunny pellets are pretty junky, to be honest.

Ingredients
Sun-cured timothy grass hay, Corn gluten meal, Ground corn, Dried beet pulp, Dicalcium phosphate, Dextrose, Salt, Calcium carbonate, Flaxseed meal, Brewers dried yeast, Ground vegetables (carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress and spinach), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Choline chloride, DL-Methionine,
L-Lysine, Natural mixed tocopherols, Zinc sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Manganese sulfate, Copper sulfate, Zinc proteinate, Calcium iodate, Copper proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Cobalt carbonate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement

That is a ton of corn, salt, and pure sugar for a bunny.  Oxbow's pellets are better quality and have better ingredients in my experience.
1 dog, 1 cat, 2 rats, 3 guinea pigs -- and a horde of fosters.

Adopt before you Shop!
http://www.allcreaturesrescue.org

Offline None505

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 12:51:45 PM »
Thanks, I was not sure about the brand but I got it because they make the bird pellets I buy that were very highly recommended. So I will try to get some of the oxbow pellets.