Author Topic: Room for Rent - Kennesaw, GA (August 2010 - August 2011)  (Read 789 times)

Offline evilhobbitgirl

• Posts Too Much!
  • ratless
Room for Rent - Kennesaw, GA (August 2010 - August 2011)
« on: March 17, 2010, 11:02:48 AM »
I guess this is the appropriate place for this. ??? It's a long shot anyway.

Your rent would be $464.50, the utilities (water, power and cable) add up to about $60-$70. 1177sq. feet. The bedroom available is the master with the private bathroom and a HUGE closet. My bathroom is open for public use. (and I am proud to say I keep it very tidy!) I am very clean and quite and my army of critters all live in clean stink-free secure cages in my bedroom. I work about 30 hours a week, go to school 14 hours a week, and my boyfriend and I usually hang out at his place so I'm gone a lot of the time. The place is pet friendly but requires a deposit for cats and dogs.

The issue is that my current roommate and her best friend decided they are going to live together next year without discussing it with me. We were all going to live together this year but the two of them decided against it because they thought they would end up killing each other. I planned to stay in the apartment at least 2 years since I have actual furniture now and moving is a PAIN. I could move out with them if I am desperate but I'm honestly considering either finding a way to pay for a 1-bedroom place or moving home an hour away from my school, job and boyfriend over that option. I'm afraid living with the two of them together would drive me crazy between their bickering dramatic girliness. I am NOT that girl at ALL. I have been wary of opening this up for a stranger but I just moved here August '09 and really don't know many people.

You must be clean (dishes go IN the dishwasher... take turns taking trash out, don't leave your stuff everywhere, ect.) and you must be able to pay your rent on time. First of the month, every month. I am absolutely not ever able to cover your share and I will never expect you to do that for me.

If you're at all interested or have any questions let me know. It's a really nice place, and I LOVE living here. We are located very close to the dumpster, laundry facilities, office, work out room, pool, and mail center. My roommate owns the couch, small TV, coffee table and side tables but I am able to provide everything else you see. I could possibly replace her things when she leaves if needed. We have to tell them whether we are renewing our lease or not at the beginning of May so I will need to have a roommate set up by then and I may need to look for a 1-bedroom even earlier if I have to go in that direction.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 11:05:43 AM by evilhobbitgirl »