Author Topic: clearance on catnip body pillows  (Read 7423 times)

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
clearance on catnip body pillows
« on: April 24, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »
I thought I had sold the last of my catnip toys, except for a handful I'm keeping for my own cats and for gifts, but lo and behold, I've found more!

Most of them are in these prints:

although there are a few in other assorted prints as well. Yes the red and green ones are a Laurel Burch holiday print. But isn't *every day* a holiday as far as cats are concerned?
All have a minimum of 9 TABLESPOONS of organic catnip in each one, most have 12 TBS
All are approx 11 inches long, give or take an inch.

I'd really like to clear these out of here, so I'm selling them off this way:

1 body pillow for $3
2 body pillows for $5
3 body pillows for $7
4 body pillows for $9
this price INCLUDES shipping and fees!

I do not have the packaging left to ship more than four at a time, so if you want more than four, please contact me and I'll see what I can do.

**Each pkg will also contain a free nipkin or puffy toy**

At this price, there's no choice on prints but if you have a definite preference and order early, I'll do my best to send you what you want.

Please PM or email me, thanks!

and help me get these out of here! I'm allergic to catnip, well, actually, I find I'm allergic to the *best* catnip, the kind that comes with buds and flowers and not just leaves
and of course, I bought "the best" catnip I could find for these! 

Offline werecatrising

• Posts Too Much!
Re: clearance on catnip body pillows
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 12:34:21 AM »
PM'ed you.

Does this mean you won't be making any more?

Offline petunia

• Posts Too Much!
Re: clearance on catnip body pillows
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »
PM'ed you.

Does this mean you won't be making any more?

well, I still have a bit over a pound of catnip left, plus some fabric already cut and sewn and ready to stuff, so what I thought I'd do is offer custom filled toys (you choose how much catnip and what basic size/shape you want)
until the catnip is used up.

but I'm not quite ready to do that now, as I've got some hammocks to make and other things for the ratties