Author Topic: Pure breed kitties  (Read 3442 times)

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
Pure breed kitties
« on: April 25, 2010, 05:25:55 PM »
Ok, calling own the owners, what do you have and where are the pictures?

Offline Whaturmuva

• http://simplyhomemade.org/
Re: Pure breed kitties
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »
Here's our Maine Coon mutt Gizmo... not a pure bred but there are so many cute mutts out there who need help.

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
Re: Purebreed kitties
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »
Didn't mean to discredit mutts, but just wondered what purebreds there were here.

Offline Whaturmuva

• http://simplyhomemade.org/
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 01:19:37 PM »
They don't take offense :D They are happy purebred mutts  :yelcutelaugh:

Offline tsk_n_such

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 04:41:45 AM »
I have two Persians (both adopted) and also a cat who looks (and acts) like a ragdoll, but she was adopted as well, so I have no idea if she is one. We just call her our awesome fluffy cat

Del

Abner

Falafel
The wee rat girls: Dysentery, Tularemia and Listeria

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 08:25:32 AM »
Beautiful!

Offline Dragonfly

• Posts Too Much!
  • I ME MINE
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 06:56:20 PM »
I no longer own her (my mother stole her heart and she now official hates me), but I had at one time a pretty little Himalayan that i adopted. Karna was one of those I have to have her almost impulse adoptions. ( I was in the beginning stages of looking for a cat, with the homework half done so to speak)  I don't have a picture of her on this computer but the next time i go visit mom I'll make sure to take an  updated one.  She is one of the prettiest cats I've ever seen.

we think our kitties (maxwell, curry, and  hallie) are part Angora, but to me they are the best-est mutts ever :)
Love the Creatures. Love the baby. Love the life.

Offline Eternal Dream

• Posts Too Much!
  • Kelly
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 04:39:51 PM »
total belated post.

But I have Devon Rex and Somalis. Plus my mother has Abys.

Zoey Zou. She Double grand within a show, so can't complain.

She isn't the brightest of felines

Little Bunny Fuu Fuu
"Bunny" She's also double granded I think, I know she was best Somali kitten in 03 and then best ruddy adult in the same year from one show.

Bunny's kid, Crystal. She's a Quad Grand, and due to the way the shows are we would just need to enter her into a show to get her Surpremed, but alas  we didn't want to spend the money anymore.

Aby kitten, just because I love this photo.

Offline Tamara

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 10:17:39 PM »
I love Devon Rex  :heart:

Offline Eternal Dream

• Posts Too Much!
  • Kelly
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 10:22:19 PM »
Zoey actually is currently with her first litter. All white babies with blue eyes  >:( I wanted some colorful little ones but I guess our male has some dominating genes. Thankfully he has normal hearing as do all the babies. They are so much nicer than Zoey though, which means they look 10xs more odd.  :-\

They are terrible though! We used to breed bengals and these guys are far worse than any bengal we've ever owned for getting into things. I'm currently watching my mom's red and white female while she's with my girl (since I don't 100% trust my dog around small things and the woman we got our male from lied about the blood testing so the kittens needed to be kept from the mother for 24-48 hours) and my oh my... both of them really, just terrible. They will walk up to something and keep tapping it with their foot just to watch it fall to the ground so anything on counters or table tops is bound to end up broken. As I was typing this Cinderella literally just kicked my dog off the bed  ::)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:28:19 PM by eternal_dream »

Offline Tamara

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 10:52:42 PM »
From what I've been told they are quite affectionate though and fairly adaptable ie. can learn to enjoy walking on leash and riding in cars yes?  I do realize that they tend to be busy kitties  ;D ;)