Author Topic: 'All Living ThingsŪ Chew-Proof Penthouse' Pacific, Missouri  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Crasher

I got a CN for Christmas so I need to get rid of my old cage. It's still in good condition, only has a few spots on the bars and pan where it's missing the paint. Not extremely rusted or anything. It would hold two adults okay (even females), and would make a great quarantine cage.

Lightweight and collapsible. Both levels are adjustable to any height/location as are the two ladders. Plenty of room for hammocks. Two fairly big doors.
The pan is green, not red.

The dimensions are: 30.5"W x 15.75"D x 28"H; 1/2" wire spacing.

I won't have pics until I dig my camera up (just recently moved) but here is a link to the exact cage:
http://www.petsmart.com/product/zoom/index.jsp?productId=3057119

I'll charge $20 if you want me to meet you in the surrounding area (Union, Washington, Eureka, Gray Summit) but it's free if you can come and pick it up!
I just want someone else to get use out of it and not have to throw it away. Petsmart has it listed for $109 so this is a steal, really.

PM me.

Offline Crasher

Re: 'All Living ThingsŪ Chew-Proof Penthouse' Pacific, Missouri
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 03:23:55 PM »
Bumping back to first page. This cage is still available!

Offline Crasher

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 05:01:43 AM »
Still available. Someone asked about shipping but I don't think this cage is worth the cost.

Offline Crasher

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 04:15:50 AM »
This cage is no longer available, mods please lock or delete.