Author Topic: Odoban love  (Read 13437 times)

Offline BerkoKJ2

Re: Odoban love
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »
Could not for the life of me find this stuff in stores anywhere. I only found the wipes and had to use stupid bleach to clean the cage...I HATE bleach with a passion. It just smells like the most unnatural and destructive thing that's ever been conceived.
I got the wipes anyway and used them on the wall behind the rat cage. Totally got rid of the pee stains and smell. My room smells so fresh and clean. Part of that might be because the cage is currently in the bathroom drying >_> but still. My wall is clean lol. The floor molding is like new again! Lol. If it could talk it would probably be thanking me right now. It was pretty darn grody. I scrub it sometimes but I can never really get it clean...
I also used the wipes on the yoga mat pieces that I use for shelf liners. I cover them with fabric but the pee still soaks through. They clean up easy but get really stinky and I've never been able to get rid of the smell on them. The OdoBan made them smell very nice though. They don't smell like urine at ALL! Very pleased! So I'd REALLY like to find some of the spray or a gallon jug somewhere but I'll probably always use the wipes for the mats every day and the wall as needed =)
It says they can be used for fabric and upholstery but they kinda fall apart sooo  :dontknow:

Offline mccauleywent73005

• Posts Too Much!
    • Fantasticall Frugal Hammocks
Re: Odoban love
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2010, 08:27:56 PM »
sams club and home depot i think are the only places that sell it in the big gallon jugs... and it really is awesome! even with 3 cages that i clean 2x a week a gallon jug still lasts me quite awhile cuz it is very concentrated.