Author Topic: Some of my ferts.  (Read 7385 times)

Offline Trillian

• Posts Too Much!
  • Music + Rats = Life and Love
Some of my ferts.
« on: July 07, 2010, 12:40:48 PM »

Tiger Lilly AKA Lilly: A very very very sweet little 2 year old deaf girl. Can't hear a thing but LOVES to cuddle and play.

Knight Weaver AKA: Weaver. A very attention hungry fellow who was found in a church and brought to us

Chaotic Dreams AKA: Chaos and Blood Brother AKA: Brother. Brother is the white/albino, and Chaos is the silver. Brother is a VERY laid back licky-lovey boy while Chaos....is a SPAZZ! Who thinks I'm the best thing...EVER

Chaos Pouncing me...this happens....EVERY time I open the cage door...

Hazel Nut AKA Hazel. A very independant girl who WILL find a way into trouble...no matter what.

Thistle Heart AKA: Thistle. A very sweet little girl and Nightmare's BEST friend.

Broken Nightmare AKA: Nightmare. An extremely sweet boy, my Heart ferret and my *shhhh don't tell* favorite.

Vicious Bear AKA Bear. A huge boy who is of the simpler sort, just lumbers around and cuddles.

Midnight Sun AKA: Sunny. An EXTREMELY cute, sweet and young 10-12 week old girly who is completely deaf.

Bloody Tithe AkA Tithe. And older man of 5 or 6 who just lazes around being old :p

THIS IS NOT EVERYONE...just the GOOD pictures.
CLICK US! PLEASE CLICK US! WE WANT TO LIVE!!!

Offline tinytippytoes

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Some of my ferts.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 03:17:56 PM »
What cuties! I like all the pics but Hazel the trouble maker LOOKS like it LOL. She has that face that says hmmm what can I do while shes watching?  :cheeky: Beautiful colors all of them.
Can I ask how many you have? Also how many cages you have and what kinds. Im looking (just looking I swear) to maybe in the future to adopt. I was going to a few months ago changed my mind but it keeps kicking me in the head :doh:  :poke:  tapping me to  go get some ferrets go get some LOL.

My rat can brux louder than your rat.

Offline Trillian

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »
I have 15 of them and have 3 triple level ferret nations connected together. I run a small rescue so that's why I have so many and I won't have it any other way. If you're in texas I have two sweet as can be girls for adoption. They just DO not like other ferrets and get so stressed when even smelling them.

Offline tinytippytoes

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 06:28:28 AM »
WoW only if you lived about a 1000 miles closer :o
Actually I live in a small place(studio)and have room for only one large cage which right now is occupied by 3 handsome rats. :BlueDumboSmile: Thats why I say in the future.
I noticed you said some of your ferrets are deaf ..is that common?
I only ask because I'm deaf too. Im sure they act a little different then other ferrets because I know I respond just a bit different than a hearing person. You cannot tap me on the back without  a very bad reaction..LOL. We just get startled to easy by that. Is it the same for your fers?
My rat can brux louder than your rat.

Offline Trillian

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »
Deafness is actually only common in Blaze((ferrets with a white blaze:p)) ferrets like Sunny and Panda((Mostly or all white heads)) ferrets like Lilly, it comes from breeding for a ressesive trait. And they do act a bit differently, they are easy to startled especially if you come up from behind. They tend to make noise more frequently, and are a little louder when playing, other then that they act pretty much like any other ferrets and it doesn't effect their quality of life, just like deafness in humans. I wouldn't trade them for the world  :heart:

Offline Cherbear812

• Ritten
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »
These are adorable pictures!  :heart:

Offline shooper

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:14:06 PM »
OMG!!!!! They are soooo sweet, I wanna hug 'em all!
Mom to 3 dogs (Trouble, Josie and Trooper), 2 chinchillas (Charlie and Inca), 1 sugar glider (Clyde)
and 9 ratties (5 girls and 4 boys)

Offline K1Baker

• I <3 my Ferret
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 12:38:42 PM »
Aww they are all beautiful