Author Topic: **VIDEO**babies and adults for adoption in NYC - well socialized!  (Read 438 times)

Offline marisa.c.si

I'm moving next month and am hoping to find good homes for my girls.  There is also one boy that I took in 6 months ago but he has severe arthritis and is basically paralyzed from the waist down - so reproduction is not an option for him!

I have two cages -

Cage 1: the large one (a chinchilla cage) has 5 rats, one hairless, the others black and black/white hooded. Theyre between 8 months to a year old and the male is a white dumbo apx. 2 years old. The hairless girl "Friendly" is extremely well socialized and always loves any kind of attention. The other girls are sweet but not quite as direct as Friendly.  Big Easy is the male, someone dropped him off at a petstore and he was going to be thrown in as snake food so I took him in.  He's an older rat and due to his arthritis he gets around by his front legs - pretty darn well too! If you already have a rat or two the cage has PLENTY of room for them to be added to the group.  Also, the top half could even be sectioned off into a separate cage.

Cage 2: Two super sweet PEWS almost 2 months old.  Theyre both lickers (see video) and love to roam around and play in blankets.  They have a Martins cage and may need a bigger home in a few months, but for now its working out ok.

They are all amazing pets and deserve loving homes.  I have to be in New Orleans by next month and it breaks my heart that I have to leave them behind but I'll be living in a non-rat friendly environment... they're my only worry at this point and I'm praying for 'em!!

Here are links to a few videos that I took tonight (lightings not great so I may take more to get everyone in soon):

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/bobblebot/?action=view&current=SNV34177.mp4

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/bobblebot/?action=view&current=SNV34178-1.mp4

Offline shansimon

• Ritten
Re: **VIDEO**babies and adults for adoption in NYC - well socialized!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 07:24:15 PM »
how many females do you have? im looking for one more and my friend is looking for two or three more! please email at simons@findlay.edu

thanks!

Offline marisa.c.si

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 09:38:14 PM »
I found a home for the young PEW girls and older male.  Everyone else went to Connecticut to a foster home.  Where do you live?   Sarah has MANY rats of all shapes and sizes (including my babies) that need homes.  Her email is:  ratties4eva@aol.com

Offline shansimon

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »
i live on long island!